Please talk me into keeping the 4.7" iphone 7

adamjackson

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
I used to own an iPhone 7 Plus Matte black but due to a dust under the camera glass, I sold it and ordered a new one. Problem is its so hard to buy the Plus version and mine won't arrive until mid November. Right now I'm using an iPhone 7 and really like the size and weight, especially the weight as the Plus is much heavier. I also get really good all day battery on the 4.7. Camera has the same quality except for the 2nd lense on the plus. However, the 7 Plus has some notable features:
-bokeh effects, optical zoom
-higher resolution + bigger screen
-better battery life
-3gb ram

Other than this, everything else is the same. Plus the 7 Plus is $120 more. Since I plan to upgrade again next year, I feel like the 7 Plus is a bit overspending for me. What bugs me is the 4.7 iphone 7 is just like the 6s so while I buy the new phone, it feels "old" while the 7 Plus feels newer due to the new features.
Tags:
top ringtone downloads free for mobile, nhac chuong tin nhan, instrumental ringtones

Last edited:

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Keep the 7 Plus. $120 for the extra size and features is worth it in my opinion. I've been using the Plus since the 6, and I couldn't ever go back to the non plus. Whenever I hold my wife's 7 it just feels so small. Anyway, just my opinion.

Last edited:

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
This is a decision that only you can make. If you feel that the 7 meets your needs then keep it. I personally can't use the 7 because the screen is too small. The extra money spent is worth it for me for the bigger phone and the few extra perks that Apple throws in with the plus.

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Personally, I'd wait for the Plus.

The screen on the 7 is just to small for me (I'm used to Android where pretty every phone is 5"+ in size), and the Plus has a better camera, screen and battery life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods