Well, I made the jump!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I had a 6s Plus 64GB Rose Gold and I swore I wouldn't get the 7 Plus and here I am, with a 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

It's been teasing me for too long haha!

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
At least it was not off a bridge. :tongue:

Hey man, are you still liking your 7+? You've always been in the AC Samsung preorder threads with me, so I'm curious to see how another Samsung transfer is adapting. I'm loving mine. This is my first time using an iPhone as a daily driver and I honestly think I'm a permanent iPhone user. I've used Android since 2008 and I've never been so content with a phone.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I had a 6s Plus 64GB Rose Gold and I swore I wouldn't get the 7 Plus and here I am, with a 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

It's been teasing me for too long haha!

Sometime the temptation is just to high, and now you also have double the storage space PLUS and dual camera. Which is pretty nice. :)

Breuklen

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting till Thanksgiving break to make my final decision, but I think there's a iPhone 7+ calling my name. I just got a bridge phone (Android) to last me till then. I'm using macOS & iOS for everything else and after a few issues with transfers and seeing a couple apps that act better under iOS, I want to be a complete Apple user.

LizzieBordenn

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
I am still using the iphone 4s, so 7 just has to be in my future. It's way past time. I didn't have a choice of colors or any of the new features on the 4. I am ready for the 7 iphone, except for choosing a color.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
TwitchyPuppy, looks like you and I have twin phones! Congratulations. I was on the fence about a Plus again, but took the leap and have absolutely zero regrets about my decision. I love the bigger screen, that it's easier to read and has a bit better battery life than my 6s & 7 had. Great device!

I also believe 3D-touch, and iOS 10 as a whole works better on the Plus sized device than the smaller one. No wonder Apple is referring to the 7- Plus as "The iPhone" and considering it the flagship for the ultimate Apple iPhone experience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen