Nice surprise from T-Mobile

sznajder

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, my first post here. After owning 5 android devices and each one either stopped working, broke down, froze - long story I ordered my 1-st apple device. Placed the order with T-Mobile on Oct 6 th with estimated delivery between Nov 15 and Dec 12th but brown guy dropped a package with sexy black matte IPhone 7 plus yesterday. I really didn't expect that. What a amazing device, just wanted to share with you all. good night...:)BTW I'm glad I found this forum with tons of info.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to imore. Enjoy your device. It's a good device. I moved from Nexus 6P to iPhone 7Plus and I love it. And it's not because it's new or anything because I have been using iOS for over 5 years for my work phone but I love it because it doesn't need tweaking and it just works. I don't have to shut off GPS or Bluetooth for good battery life.

Last edited:

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine is coming earlier than promised too! I ordered my matte black 128gb on 10/17 and I just got shipping notice this morning! My original ship time was Nov 28 - Dec 19! I'm wondering if they got a bigger shipment from Apple than anticipated.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Congrats on your new iPhone. Hope you enjoy it. Let us know how you like it and if you need any assistance.

mmohn01

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I am a Note 7 defector myself. I do tend to go back and forth between Android and Apple quite often. I even throw Windows in there on occasion. Apple is the most reliable by far. That is unless you bought a 5c. I do like the customization option on Android, but the older I get the more I appreciate a phone that just works when I turn it on.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, my first post here. After owning 5 android devices and each one either stopped working, broke down, froze - long story I ordered my 1-st apple device. Placed the order with T-Mobile on Oct 6 th with estimated delivery between Nov 15 and Dec 12th but brown guy dropped a package with sexy black matte IPhone 7 plus yesterday. I really didn't expect that. What a amazing device, just wanted to share with you all. good night...:)BTW I'm glad I found this forum with tons of info.

This is an amazing place to have all your questions answered and to just chat with like minded (smart) people

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

Just curious which Androids you had?

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I am a Note 7 defector myself. I do tend to go back and forth between Android and Apple quite often. I even throw Windows in there on occasion. Apple is the most reliable by far. That is unless you bought a 5c. I do like the customization option on Android, but the older I get the more I appreciate a phone that just works when I turn it on.

I am in the same boat as you. I have owned in the past 7 years, Blackberry 8120, IPhone 3GS, HTC HD7, HTC Titan 2 (all time favorite) Lumia 920, LG G2, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, S7 Edge, Lumia 950 XL (great device), iPhone 7 plus. I am not loyal to any device.

Windows has by far the best interface, android has the best customizing, and the iPhone is the most polished product, apple pays attention to the smallest details and nothing beats iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR