Are 6+ & 7+ screens iDENtical identical?

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I want an iloome glass protector for my 7+, but they are out of stock. Are the 6 and 7 +'s truly identical such that the 6+ glass protectors will work flawlessly on the 7+'s?

Just wondering why, if they are identical, does iloome have 6+ protectors in stock but say they're out of 7+ protectors. Wouldn't they just put the 6+ protectors in the 7+ boxes and sell them, rather than lose business?
And I'm not suggesting that they commit fraud or deceptive sales practices; because if the glass protectors are identical then they are presumably producing one product and putting it in either a 6+ or a 7+ box.

Thoughts?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
While the iPhone 7 display is slightly brighter and has a wide color gamut, the glass is the same size and shape of the iPhone 6/6s. If your only concern is fitting a screen protector you'll be fine.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
The ear piece is longer on the 7 plus because of the addition of a speaker. I originally purchased a Zagg but it covered part of the ear piece. If the screen protector covers it up and that won't bother you, go for it.

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
A screen protector made for the 6/6s Plus won't fit correctly. The ear piece of the 7 is also a speaker and is much larger than the 6/6s Plus earpiece. Covering up part of the earpiece would affect the quality of any audio playback.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR