why can't i hang up a call on my iphone 7 plus?

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Wait, this is a bug? Same thing happens to me but I thought Apple made the change on purpose. If you tap the contact circle (picture if your contact has one) the phone controls, including the hangup button, reappear.

I do think it's a bug, but thanks for this info. This is a game changer for now!

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I do think it's a bug, but thanks for this info. This is a game changer for now!

It is. I get the lock screen with green bar on top. I have to unlock my phone click the phone app to hang up a call. So frustrating. All the while trying to not say anything stupid!!

hinesmj

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I figured it was just me. Anyone figure it out yet or do we just need to wait for a fix? I'm on iOS 10.1.1 on a 7+ if that helps...

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Even with the latest updat this week I still have this bug. I can't believe this. I just want to hang up my phone. This is getting crazy.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Even with the latest updat this week I still have this bug. I can't believe this. I just want to hang up my phone. This is getting crazy.

Yup. I actually think it's gotten worse since the last update. You can tap on the picture of the caller and it brings the options back up. But that's still a pain.

Tom-H

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here on Iphone 6 with latest update, can't hang up the phone by pressing the power button, and before when I needed to end a call I could just press the red phone icon, now I have to press the circle at the top with my contact if the one I am talking to is on my list, and then after that I see the controls to hang up the phone. So annoying having to press there first, hope they are aware of this bug and get it fixed soon.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
verison after version and they still haven't fixed this. so upsetting.

You'll be unhappy to know that this. STILL. ISN'T. FIXED. This is one of the more frustrating things I've ever seen. I know, 1st World Problems, but why does one of the most mundane of tasks, that the phone works correctly as a PHONE, fail miserably?

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
This is crazy even with the last update I still can't hang up a call. what a bug this is come on Apple !!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro