Cases that direct bttm spkr forward?

nwafreak

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello all, I understand there is a general cases thread already. My apologies if this thread needs to be merged into the existing general cases thread, but I am seeking info on cases with a specific feature. Does anyone know which cases specifically direct the sound from the bottom speaker forward? It can be odd at times to have only one speaker emitting sound towards the user (top earpiece speaker) and the other to the side and away from the user (bottom speaker). Maybe we can compile a list of cases with just this feature? I've looked at tons of cases but I do not know how to specifically search for this feature. The only one I saw was the spigen tough armor, but it's hard to believe that there aren't any more choices so I figured why not try networking here. Hopefully this thread will also help others.

Thanks in advance for all your help and input!

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Have a look at mophie cases. They direct the sound upward, but their main role is that they are battery cases. Don't know any other battery free case that direct the sound up ward.
6d160b094903466e7a430f72f552105b.png

nwafreak

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Hey thanks a lot to all for the assistance and information! Very helpful. I do like the skim armor. Will definitely look into getting one.