Finally got mine - obsessed!!!

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Reserved a black matte 256 gb 7 plus that I picked up 2 days ago for Att in Lansing Michigan. Very helpful Apple Store. Worth the hour and a half drive. It's beautiful ! Glad i got rid of the 7. Way too small! I have taken some amazing photos with the camera :)

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Congrats! Almost went up to Grand Rapids on Saturday to get one the Apple store had in stock, but decided to wait out my Verizon order, what's a couple more weeks lol?

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Congrats! Almost went up to Grand Rapids on Saturday to get one the Apple store had in stock, but decided to wait out my Verizon order, what's a couple more weeks lol?

I'm near Detroit, and almost did the same thing, lol. Now that I realize that Verizon also offers a yearly upgrade plan much like the Apple store, I may just go that route....no dedicated credit card, no activation fee, no hassle.... I'd rather just have it go on my monthly bill.

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
9/20 Silver 128gb, expected ship date 11/2

Thank you for the response. I ordered on 9/30 matte black 128 gb expected ship date 11/30. A little frustrating that the stores around me have had them in stock. But when I ordered they had a promotion if you trade in your old 6s u get a $650 credit. I asked if I could just cancel the order and pick up the phone in store that they have in stock. And they said ya but I would no longer get the promotion. :( I can't wait to get the phone haha

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the response. I ordered on 9/30 matte black 128 gb expected ship date 11/30. A little frustrating that the stores around me have had them in stock. But when I ordered they had a promotion if you trade in your old 6s u get a $650 credit. I asked if I could just cancel the order and pick up the phone in store that they have in stock. And they said ya but I would no longer get the promotion. :( I can't wait to get the phone haha
I hear ya! I just decided I wanted to keep the payment on my bill and upgrade through my carrier so I didn't have another payment to schedule lol. Hope you get lucky and it ships early!

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I initially placed an order with T-Mobile but didn't feel like it waiting. I also have a work line with att so when I saw it available I had to jump on it. I was open to smaller capacities in either gold or silver along with the black , but all that was available that day was rose gold in addition to my black 256. I feel lucky but so thankful. This one is a keeper for a while !!!!!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Congratulations on your phone! Yeah, man I feel your pain. I'm still pretty obsessed with mine too. :)

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Reserved a black matte 256 gb 7 plus that I picked up 2 days ago for Att in Lansing Michigan. Very helpful Apple Store. Worth the hour and a half drive. It's beautiful ! Glad i got rid of the 7. Way too small! I have taken some amazing photos with the camera :)

Sounds like every second driving to the store was worth it. Just think about all the great photos and videos you can take. Think about all that storage you have for Apps, Games and everything in-between. Hope you enjoy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2