When did you order your iPhone 7, and when did you receive it?

MadSci2

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: When u ordered your 7 and how long to receive?

Keep checking. It seems to be updating in real time. My earliest possible delivery date has moved to Dec 4th, while the latest date has moved back a couple of days. Overall the trend has been to an earlier delivery. I expect that's a general thing, not just directed to me or the US per se.

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site

Keep checking. It seems to be updating in real time. My earliest possible delivery date has moved to Dec 4th, while the latest date has moved back a couple of days. Overall the trend has been to an earlier delivery. I expect that's a general thing, not just directed to me or the US per se.

Who did u order thru? Mine has said expected delivery 11/30 since the day I ordered on 9/30 and I Check it about 40 times a day lol. Mine is with Verizon.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site

I am near Toronto, Ontario in Canada. I ordered a 7 plus 256gb jet black on October 7 and delivery is Nov 30-Dec 15:(

I have checked many times with Apple and they have no stock. I think we are too polite up here in Canada to complain so, our deliveries are low priiority:(
not sure where you checked but i got one in toronto

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Order online from Apple 7am Eastern time the first morning of pre-orders. I ordered Matte Black iPhone 7 128GB full retail for in store pick up on launch day. No hiccups at all.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
not sure where you checked but i got one in toronto

I live in the top end of Richmond Hill. I have only seen the Apple website listing one in Mississauga and one in Quebec.

Obviously, Quebec is way too far. Mississauga, I didn't have time to get there that day.

You got did you buy at an Apple Store?

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Found the 7+ Matte Black 256 on VERIZON site in stock ordered it and they shipped it overnight free because of an issue I had. Wanted the 128 but when saw this in stock went ahead and got it. Glad I did don't have to worry about space.

garyf33

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered AT&T MB 128GB on Oct 15, with shipping between 11/28-12/5, checked *6737# this morning and it's now showing backordered and CC was charged this morning so hopefully it will ship in the next couple days.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered JB 256GB through Apple yesterday for in store pickup. I lucked up because there was 2 near my house...There's like 6 Apple stores within 25min of my house so I'm sure I would have found one somewhere.

OptiPrime

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my gold 128g plus from apple last night and estimated shipping date was 12/12 -12/19 :(

what r my chances of it shipping earlier?

Sprint is my current carrier and had estimated dates of 11/17 to 12/5 but the Apple Upgrade program seemed like the best way to go.

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my gold 128g plus from apple last night and estimated shipping date was 12/12 -12/19 :(

what r my chances of it shipping earlier?

Sprint is my current carrier and had estimated dates of 11/17 to 12/5 but the Apple Upgrade program seemed like the best way to go.

You should get it way quicker than that. Ordered mine last week of Sept, quoted 4 weeks to ship. It shipped a week and a half - 2 weeks later and got it in 3 days.

Oh and this was a matte black, which is far more popular than the gold.

OptiPrime

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
thank you!! u ordered from Apple or your carrier (idk if it matters but it must since they quote diff dates?)

yea, i almost went with rose gold but it just looks pink to me and i thought i might tire of it.

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
thank you!! u ordered from Apple or your carrier (idk if it matters but it must since they quote diff dates?)

yea, i almost went with rose gold but it just looks pink to me and i thought i might tire of it.

Sorry forgot to mention that but also that it would be understood since you said you ordered from Apple. It was from Apple directly.

JoSlow

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Pre ordered my Black 128GB 7+ here in the Philippines thru my carrier Globe Telecoms 10/28 and got it 11/11 when they launched it here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim