When did you order your iPhone 7, and when did you receive it?

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Ordered 128GB Black Matte 7 Plus Verizon 10/22 they saying a ship by date of 12/7 I'll update when I get confirmation it ships

Update:
I got an email that it had shipped today on 10/24

Congrats to you. I just don't get it. I ordered the same exact phone almost a month before you did. Still here waiting. Hasn't shipped hasn't charged my card yet. I ordered with Verizon as well. And my expected ship date is 11/30 I ordered on 9/30. :(

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I guess the only difference I could ask is. Did u order online or in store? I ordered It in store.

That is kinda of crazy that you almost ordered yours a month before me and waiting for any movement still. I honestly thought I would be waiting like 3-4 weeks seems like it's still in very high demand

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
That is kinda of crazy that you almost ordered yours a month before me and waiting for any movement still. I honestly thought I would be waiting like 3-4 weeks seems like it's still in very high demand

When I ordered in the store the guy said most likely it will only be a couple weeks. But now it seems like it's gonna be possibly the full amount of time. I've had several opportunities to cancel the order and get one in store but didn't wanna lose the promotion I got when I ordered it. When I ordered the promotion was u get the phone for free if you trade in your old 6 or 6s. So my 7+ will be free. Where if I cancel the order and go get the phone then it will be 41 dollars a month extra on my bill for 2 years. So I'll just wait it out. Cuz my 6s is working just fine. Ha

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered in the store the guy said most likely it will only be a couple weeks. But now it seems like it's gonna be possibly the full amount of time. I've had several opportunities to cancel the order and get one in store but didn't wanna lose the promotion I got when I ordered it. When I ordered the promotion was u get the phone for free if you trade in your old 6 or 6s. So my 7+ will be free. Where if I cancel the order and go get the phone then it will be 41 dollars a month extra on my bill for 2 years. So I'll just wait it out. Cuz my 6s is working just fine. Ha

What's the status say? Still working on your order? Yeah definitely wouldn't want to lose that promotion

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a black, 128g 7 Plus from Verizon on 10/17. Shipping date was first week of December. Received an email last Thursday saying had shipped and it arrived yesterday!

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
I would imagine it will prolly ship within the next week or two at the very latest which is still crazy seeing as how so many people ordered way after me and have gotten them. Its even more crazy to me that three local Verizon stores around me have them at the store even. But they won't let me just pick one up and still give me that promotion. They say the promotion is locked in with the order. If it's cancelled and I pick up in store then they have to give me the current promotion which is only 300 dollar trade in value of ur current device.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 128GB Black Matte 7 Plus Verizon 10/22 they saying a ship by date of 12/7 I'll update when I get confirmation it ships

Update:

That gives me hope I'll see my jet black plus before the December ship date, although I think AT&T is still taking longer than Verizon.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
That gives me hope I'll see my jet black plus before the December ship date, although I think AT&T is still taking longer than Verizon.

Hopefully you get it soon mine is suppose to show up today by EOD I keep checking tracking like a little child on Xmas I'm stoked lol

ECU_Drummer

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site

Update:

Just ordered mine this morning (32gb not 128gb). Hopefully the total shipping time is closer to this than the ship date provided by VZW of 11/23.

MadSci2

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: When u ordered your 7 and how long to receive?

I am near Toronto, Ontario in Canada. I ordered a 7 plus 256gb jet black on October 7 and delivery is Nov 30-Dec 15:(

I have checked many times with Apple and they have no stock. I think we are too polite up here in Canada to complain so, our deliveries are low priiority:(

Not really. I ordered the same phone a week later and was given a delivery range of Dec 5-24 in the US.

Interestingly, the first potentially delivery date has held, but the last delivery date has advanced to Dec 14th, which suggests production is going faster than Apple initially anticipated. You might want to check your Order status, there might be a nice surprise waiting for you :)

Last edited:

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: When u ordered your 7 and how long to receive?

Not really. I ordered the same phone a week later and was given a delivery range of Dec 5-24 in the US.

Interestingly, the first potentially delivery date has held, but the last delivery date has advanced to Dec 14th, which suggests production is going faster than Apple initially anticipated. You might want to check your Order status, there might be a nice surprise waiting for you :)

Unfortunately, no status changes for me still waiting...

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I live in Detroit, apple stores didn't have that much of a stock in MB & especially jet black. It's probably starting to pick up more now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73