When did you order your iPhone 7, and when did you receive it?

St3ib

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: When u ordered your 7 and how long to receive?

Ordered 7+ 128 mb on 9/22 thru Verizon with a ship date of 11/16. It's coming today!!

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

iPhone 7 plus 128 matte black ordered on September 19th got it on October 7th

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a Matte 128 att on 9/29, said ships in 3-4 weeks, shipped on 10/15 (only 2 weeks) , delivered on 10/17.

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site

Ordered a 7+ 256 Matte Black on Oct 7th and had it on my door step on the 10th thru Verizon.

That really makes me wonder how their shipping works. I have friends that ordered exactly the same device as you did and they ordered in September and still haven't seen them. Maybe just different warehouses receiving different shipments in different areas at different times.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Mine shipped from the warehouse in Pennsylvania, over to the one in Memphis, then to my doorstep today. I've historically always received my phones from Memphis, Pennsylvania was a first for me.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I did notice when I placed my order online that there was no shipping by date. I think the Matte 256 and the Rose Gold 256 were the only ones that didn't have a ship by date. The rest of the phones were pushed out weeks or months depending on color and size.

So when I ordered I was shocked to see they immediately charged my card and the phone was shipped that afternoon. Just something to keep an eye on when ordering I guess... With no ship by date I am guessing they are saying they have them on hand and are ready to ship. Not sure though why they would do that when there are obviously other people still waiting to get theirs and I would think they would have first dibs on any new stock coming in. But oh well I guess, there has to be some method to their madness. If there is I sure the hell can't figure it out, lol.

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site

I did notice when I placed my order online that there was no shipping by date. I think the Matte 256 and the Rose Gold 256 were the only ones that didn't have a ship by date. The rest of the phones were pushed out weeks or months depending on color and size.

So when I ordered I was shocked to see they immediately charged my card and the phone was shipped that afternoon. Just something to keep an eye on when ordering I guess... With no ship by date I am guessing they are saying they have them on hand and are ready to ship. Not sure though why they would do that when there are obviously other people still waiting to get theirs and I would think they would have first dibs on any new stock coming in. But oh well I guess, there has to be some method to their madness. If there is I sure the hell can't figure it out, lol.

Yes I noticed the same thing ur speaking about. So did you receive your phone right away?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Apple stores are starting receive phones now. Keep searching the apple stores websites you might find one. I ordered the same iPhone as you with a 4-5 week wait. I found a MB iphone 7 plus 256gb online at an Apple Store. Reserved and picked it up. Got the phone 9 days after I ordered from ATT. It is a little too much space but I'm glad I have a phone now. Paying about $10 more on ATT next.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple stores are starting receive phones now. Keep searching the apple stores websites you might find one. I ordered the same iPhone as you with a 4-5 week wait. I found a MB iphone 7 plus 256gb online at an Apple Store. Reserved and picked it up. Got the phone 9 days after I ordered from ATT. It is a little too much space but I'm glad I have a phone now. Paying about $10 more on ATT next.

Starting? They have been getting phones daily since release.

iphoneenthusiast1989

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site

I have had many chances to cancel my order and pick up the phone at the store. But I will then lose the promotion Verizon had when I ordered. The promotion was if I traded in my 6s I get the 7+ for free. So I don't want to lose that promotion. Hoping it arrives soon. :) can't wait. But I can wait if it means it will save me 41 dollars a month for 2 years lol.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Pre ordered on 9-9 2:10am Jet Black Plus 128 gb on apple website still not delievered not until Nov 11th. Today I was on apple website and playing around noticed that the Jet Black 7 plus 256GB was available for pickup at a store about 5 miles from me. Guess what purcahsed online just got email that it is ready for pick up, I canceled the pre order that was due for delivery by Nov 11th. Good luck I guess but getting my crap as soon as I get off of work. ** I purchased the sim free unlocked version and cxl the att ordered one. ***

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Well I was able to walk into an apple store last night and there it was waiting 7 plus jet black 256GB purchase it unclocked got a case and let them put on the screen protector and walked out. I must say glad I was online seeing what stores had my original pre order is now cancelled no longer waiting until Nov 11th after pre ordering on 9-9 2:10 am here is to hoping that apple does not have this same issue come next year with the bigger update and redesign expected for the iphone they need to make sure they have lots on hand so that us folks that stayed up all night don't get the shaft and have to wait 3 months later to get a phone we stayed up to pre order just because of a color option we choose.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Oct 20th, I looked on the apple website to see if bay local stores had the VZW iPhone 7 plus 256GB jet black and they had it. Ordered it and picked it up two hours later.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 128GB Black Matte 7 Plus Verizon 10/22 they saying a ship by date of 12/7 I'll update when I get confirmation it ships

Update:
I got an email that it had shipped today on 10/24

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal