Notifications

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
That is odd. I haven't ever experienced not being able to click on a notification. Have you had any other issues with the touchscreen not responding?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe a reboot will fix the problem. I do not use the Yahoo Mail app, but the notifications I had waiting when I read your post were all selectable and indeed opened upon selecting them.

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I Don't think i have noticed screen touch problems besides this. It isn't just with yahoo mail though, seems to happen with instagram also.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I Don't think i have noticed screen touch problems besides this. It isn't just with yahoo mail though, seems to happen with instagram also.

Have those apps been updated to support the iOS version you're using?

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I guess my suggestion would be to try the hard reboot first to see if this fixes the problem, although it may vary likely recur. If it keeps happening I's suggest a restore. I was having some issues with notifications, freezing apps, etc after upgrading to iOS 10. Ended up backing up my device and doing a clean install 2 days ago. Haven't experienced any of the issues I was having again.