Anyone using their phone without a screen protector?

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The diverse responses in this thread show it is a matter of personal preference. A lot of my phone use is for reading and watching television and not having a screen protector makes for a better experience.

bennu901

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I have a dbrands skin for minimal protection on the back and a zagg screen protector until I grab some apple care once I do the zagg will be gone . I like to rock my phones as naked as possible especially 1 this gorgeous

KillerQ

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I just bit the bullet and purchased a Belkin Screen protector from the Apple Store. It seems to have tapered edges which is awesome, and it also covers the entire front of the phone just up to right before where the screen curvature begins - which is a brilliant idea.

In addition, they have a special machine that applies the screen protector.

With other phones and protectors, I always find Minor flaws in these types of things and have to learn to ignore the small bubble or dust speck - but this one is literally flawless. Worth every single penny. Now I'm not afraid to touch my phone!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Never have, and never will, use a screen protector. I'm probably jinxing myself here but I've never cracked or scratched a screen.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I've never used a screen protector and have never had scratches on any of my screens. I purchased an iPhone 6S Plus a month ago and have scratches EVERYWHERE! I honestly have no idea how. I am extremely careful with my phones and nothing touches the screen except for my fingers. I'm hoping this is just fluke and my 7+ will not be so easy to scratch. I really do not want to start using a screen protector.

fmirzamd

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Have 2 iPad for about 2-3 years never used any screen protectors no scratches.
Have iPhone 7 plus jet black will not use, with screen protector beauty of screen is diminished.

hero11

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
I use a tank protection screen protector for my phone and I love it. I assume this is the reason why my display hasn't broken yet after falling down so many times but I maybe I just got lucky^^

AppleJoe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
I switched to Apple with the 4S and have had a screen protector/Case on everyone. This time I am semi-nude with only a bumpmer when I'm working. And I am loving the free feeling I get from going nude. At least until I drop and scratch and or break it.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but wondering whether getting a glass screen protector would be wise - what are people's experiences with them?
They can be fragile. I just got one late last week, and failed to align it properly (twice!) and as a result of trying to lift it to re-lay, snapped the corner of the proximity sensor cutout (matte finish so it needs cutouts for the camera and sensors).

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Due to my work I use a tempered Glass screen and Speck Presidio Grip. On my days off I go caseless. Got my phone through the Apple Upgrade program so don't need it to be pristine but the Tempered glass has come in clutch before so I keep using them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711