Apple Leather Case, Which color looks best with the matte black iPhone 7 Plus?

youthere1

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I love the look of Saddle Brown on the Black iPhone. It's just a different look when people expected you to go with a black case to match your iPhone.

mousebrat2006

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought the project(RED) cases for two of my previous phones and even with the right care and regular cleaning, it still ended up looking dirty both times. And that red dye is solid, so I would assume the ocean blue will end up the same way. The darker cases seem to be the way to go for a better weathering look.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I bought the project(RED) cases for two of my previous phones and even with the right care and regular cleaning, it still ended up looking dirty both times. And that red dye is solid, so I would assume the ocean blue will end up the same way. The darker cases seem to be the way to go for a better weathering look.

On the other hand, the Saddle Brown is a "lighter" color and ages fine. I believe I've heard the gray ages well, also. Whether the "medium" colors age well or not seems to have more to do with the color, and not just because they are lighter colored.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I don't know about you guys, but my Apple leather case fits like crap. The buttons push that side out, and nothing I have done makes it fit any better.

But, I went with the dark blue and it looks really nice with the matte black.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
For me, the great thing about the saddle brown is how it looks as it ages. I had one on my ip6 and the older it got, the better it looked.

itsMohsinK

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have apple black leather and midnight blue but the black one looks amazing, though I wanna try that storm grey now I think it will look nice.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the matte black iPhone 7 plus and the black Apple leather case and love the combo. I had a saddle brown case that I returned. I expected to love the saddle brown based on the photos, but didn't for some reason.

I've had produce red leather cases in the past for my iPhone 6 and didn't like the way they aged, I found that the bright colour just looked dirty and I wasn't able to clean the case. I think I'll get a silicone case this time if I decide I want one in a bright colour.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
On the other hand, the Saddle Brown is a "lighter" color and ages fine. I believe I've heard the gray ages well, also. Whether the "medium" colors age well or not seems to have more to do with the color, and not just because they are lighter colored.

Well yeah, it's brown, so it gets more brown. You don't want the red turning brown! ;)

The brown leather cases age really well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2