Anyone move from a Note to an iPhone?

jerrykur

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get the Note 7, but that obviously is not going to happen.

I am curious if there are Note users here that went to the iPhone 7? And if so, did you got for the IP or IP+?

sMt73

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes, and I went with the +. Had a 6 Plus, wanted to try the Note 7 since my wife loved her Note 5... and well, we all know how it went with the Note 7...

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Just sold my note 5 and bought 6s plus. Different user experience but nice. Missed screenshot select, NFC feature and some nice app on android though ;)

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I still have my note 5 since the note 7 isn't happening. I also have the iPhone 7 plus. The only thing that my note does that I wish my iPhone would do is a whole screen shot front the top of the page to the bottom.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Note 7 to 6S + trying and to get my hands on a 7+. I need the larger screen so the 4.7 was not an option for me. Long time android and windows phone user. No issues with my transition. Google ecosystem works pretty good on iOS so I had no issues with cloud services, mail, music, etc. If you weren't addicted to the S-Pen then I think you will be very happy.

mmohn01

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
After having to return the Samsung Fireball twice I have ordered the 7+ Black. Hopefully the phone doesn't blow up before I get the IPhone in the mail.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to get my hands on a 7+, but it's proving difficult. I can't be without a phone, so I'm considering my options with Verizon. The 6S+ isn't bad, but it's no Note 7, but it's still tolerable. I'd just prefer to have the 7 Plus so I can continue to use my annual upgrade option through Verizon. I lost mine when I gave back the Note.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I really hate sitting absolutely nowhere near an Apple store, no where in Northwestern or Western Montana has one, and I don't even know if they have one in the state. I bet I could have ended my madness a week ago.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Traded my iP6s+ in on the GN7 - have to tell you folks, it has (had) our iP7+ beat hands down. Smaller, narrower, better screen, S-Pen, wireless charging, expandable memory, great camera, CRAPPY BATTERY. Since I already traded the 6s+ (would have gone back to it and waited it out), I moved up to the 7+. Have to admit the camera in the 7+ is better, especially the optical AND digital zoom, but otherwise Apple was really in for a fight if it hadn't been for the defect.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Traded my iP6s+ in on the GN7 - have to tell you folks, it has (had) our iP7+ beat hands down. Smaller, narrower, better screen, S-Pen, wireless charging, expandable memory, great camera, CRAPPY BATTERY. Since I already traded the 6s+ (would have gone back to it and waited it out), I moved up to the 7+. Have to admit the camera in the 7+ is better, especially the optical AND digital zoom, but otherwise Apple was really in for a fight if it hadn't been for the defect.

Agreed on all, but what do you mean by crappy battery?

Crappy as in it turned the phone into an incendiary device?

Or crappy as in SOT and usage time?

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I never owned the Note 7 but the iPhone 7 plus kills my old Note 5 in battery life. And I wasn't an over the top widget person.

jfree3000

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Still have my note 7, my first iPhone was the 6s plus and I liked the smooth os. Really debating going back to Apple either back to the 6s plus or the 7 plus if I find one. As mentioned the Note 7 battery is ok but my former 6s plus battery life was amazing. Hate to give up the Note but I don't need the headache.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I really hate sitting absolutely nowhere near an Apple store, no where in Northwestern or Western Montana has one, and I don't even know if they have one in the state. I bet I could have ended my madness a week ago.

Looking on the Apple site, looks like the closest store would be in Boise or Spokane.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey the Note 7 was awesome. I'm not going to debate that. Both have pros and cons. One thing for sure you can't debate is the smoothness and clean UI of iOS. All the apps I use as well are just so smooth. How quickly I forgot after having a 6S Plus only 2 months ago. I lucked in here in Canada calling into a Rogers store that I was about to return the Note 7 to and they had one JB 256GB 7 Plus that just arrived. They held it for me for the day till they were able to process my Note return. I could have gotten the S7 edge cheaper obviously but I clearly didn't feel like having a phone 6 months old and only 32GB storage.

Note 7 again was awesome and I'm fortunate to have another awesome phone in the iPhone 7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox