Default iPhone Transition Animations!

itsMohsinK

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
For some reason my iPhone 7 Plus default transition animations have changed like double clicking home button brings up background apps stack so the way they used to come before is changed, can anyone know how to bring default iOS animations back?

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
What default animations do you mean? Double clicking the home button has brought up background apps for a few years now. Double tapping it activates reachability.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Double-clicking the Home button has always brought up the background apps, since Apple brought in the feature of manually closing such apps. And that UI has been the same for several major iOS versions now.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
For some reason my iPhone 7 Plus default transition animations have changed like double clicking home button brings up background apps stack so the way they used to come before is changed, can anyone know how to bring default iOS animations back?

Double clicking when OPEN or double clicking when LOCKED?

When open, a double press always brings up the background apps. Been that way for years.

itsMohsinK

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I meant the way apps are opening and closing but I figured it was cause of Reduce Motion in Accessibility under Settings menu.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2