Where are all the iPhone Pluses?

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Mine is in my lap but I got some dirty looks from some people at my local Apple Store who were still waiting for theirs.

biscuit141

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I checked on the website at 12:30am, 6:50am, 8:30am and just now again. No dice. I will try that reservation website tonight at 12:01 if I am still awake.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
When I exchanged my 32 GB 7+ for a 126 GB last week I asked the apple employee how the stock was for the 7 Plus models and said the phone is very popular and as soon as they get a shipment they are gone within seconds. All the stores I looked at here in Virginia have no plus models and the phone is very hard to find. I don't think I ever seen an iphone release like this weird the phone has been THIS hard to find in stores.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the past week the 7+ has become scarce. I am going to guess that its because everyone has to return their note 7! haha.

I was thinking the same ha! I really do believe this is a factor in why the phone has been so hard to find because it's not just apple fans looking it's also folks switching over to iphone because of the Note 7 issues.

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
The 7+ wasn't even available at most Apple stores at launch before the recalls even began. People jumping to the Note 7 initially may have even helped stock.

I've been searching the Dallas/Fort Worth area for weeks for a black 7+ (need to find a second now that the Note 7 is no more) and I've seen them in stock twice and they sold within 5 minutes.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods