Well.......

zog1977

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I have one reserved the same way I got the 32 GB with the iphone upgrade program link but apple will let you buy it without doing the program. I am going to get it once I get off work. But first I have to go home get the box and stuff for my 32 GB and then go to the apple store. Hopefully, it won't be a hassle or any problems exchanging.

that link should only be able to be used for people in the upgrade program.

i hope they fix that next year

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Good call. I have a 32GB iPad mini 2 but have considerably fewer apps on it vs my iPhone 6s (64GB). Definitely better to have a phone with too much space than not enough!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
32 GB is the new 16 GB after all.

32 GB is still WAYY better than the 16 GB. If you are a person that only has a few apps and games and don't take pictures or video that much the 32 GB works well. I had a majority of my apps, games, and most of my music on the 32 and still had 18 GB of free space. I just decided to upgrade to the 128 GB just because I really started messing around with the camera and 4 K recording and noticed that those things take up a lot of space. But yea the 32 is kinda the new 16 GB ha.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
32 GB is still WAYY better than the 16 GB. If you are a person that only has a few apps and games and don't take pictures or video that much the 32 GB works well. I had a majority of my apps, games, and most of my music on the 32 and still had 18 GB of free space. I just decided to upgrade to the 128 GB just because I really started messing around with the camera and 4 K recording and noticed that those things take up a lot of space. But yea the 32 is kinda the new 16 GB ha.

I'm one of those horrible people who never loads pictures to the iCloud. I remember filling up my brand new iPhone 4S 16 GB in less than 6 weeks. I'm a terrible person, haha. I'm glad I went with 128. It was pretty dang affordable for a brand new 6S Plus.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm one of those horrible people who never loads pictures to the iCloud. I remember filling up my brand new iPhone 4S 16 GB in less than 6 weeks. I'm a terrible person, haha. I'm glad I went with 128. It was pretty dang affordable for a brand new 6S Plus.

Yea going forward I am just going to go for the 128 GB models ha.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner