Well.......

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I thought I could make it with a 32gb iPhone 7+, well I cannot. Going to pick up a 128gb today. That will be more than plenty.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking the same. I have the 32 GB and still have 18 GB of free space after downloading all my apps, games, and music that I wanted. But I was considering buying the ileef external which is 50 dollars and I would have to also buy a micro SD, so I was like well I might as well just get the 128 GB. I have one reserved and going to pick it up today. But I am kinda concerned about the hassle. I got a 200 dollar credit for trading in my previous iphone and I also have apple care on this phone. So I am wondering how the exchange would work? Would apple care be transfered to the new phone and the 200 dollar credit? I also made a payement on my credit card as well and I am concerned about that too. Worse case, I just stick with the 32 and get the ileef external which allows you to record video and take photos directly to the drive.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Some of us only learn from experience. When I got my iPhone 6 I went with the 64GB and thought that would be more than enough, boy was I wrong. This time around went with 256GB.

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Some of us only learn from experience. When I got my iPhone 6 I went with the 64GB and thought that would be more than enough, boy was I wrong. This time around went with 256GB.

I've always been an advocate of buying the most storage you can afford.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if I can just transfer the apple care to the new phone?

yes. If you sell or give away your Apple device, you can also transfer the ownership of your AppleCare Protection Plan or AppleCare+ in regions that allow it. You can also transfer your AppleCare coverage plan between your own devices that are the same type of product and within 30 days of your original device purchase.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202712

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I couldn't go with less than 128GB anymore, but I suspect I'll need to go 256 next year. Even my wife, who is by no means a power user, had to go with 128GB this year.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So I just called the apple store and they confirmed I could transfer my apple care over to the new exchanged phone. I also traded in my old phone last week when I got the 32 GB and got a 200 credit. So I think, I would only pay the difference of 100 more for the 128 GB.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
...are you going to be able to find one available? That's the question...
Either way, good luck, and keep us posted.

I have one reserved the same way I got the 32 GB with the iphone upgrade program link but apple will let you buy it without doing the program. I am going to get it once I get off work. But first I have to go home get the box and stuff for my 32 GB and then go to the apple store. Hopefully, it won't be a hassle or any problems exchanging.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I was also successful in exchanging my 32 GB for a 128 7 Plus. I literally got the second to the last Plus my apple store had in for today. I felt bad for the folks that were waiting for the phone as I was leaving.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I like to stock a lot alof of apps , music , photos and videos on my phone hence 256gigs. If you don't put much media on your phone you'll be more than okay

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
It seems like Gold and Rose Gold are the main colors that pop up the most often in apple stores for the 7 Plus. I have not seen a black or jet black in stores at all (not even display models). Like two weeks ago my apple store got like six silver 7 pluses in and that was it. I guess gold and rose gold are not the popular or easier to produce I guess.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR