Best "Show off case" for Jet black??!

iMike1983

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
I wound up getting some scratches after using the rhino bumper for a week. I have no idea how they happened. But I knew it was time to stop messing around. So now I have a black apple silicon case and the Belkin invisiglass that they installed with the machine so it's perfect. I am happy now though I still want to see that shimmering back of the phone once in a while.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I wound up getting some scratches after using the rhino bumper for a week. I have no idea how they happened. But I knew it was time to stop messing around. So now I have a black apple silicon case and the Belkin invisiglass that they installed with the machine so it's perfect. I am happy now though I still want to see that shimmering back of the phone once in a while.

The silicone is easy to pop on and off if you want to :)

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I have tried 7 different clear cases and they all have that nasty rainbow/wet looking effect. The best case I have found so far is the otter box statement series case from apple. Def adds a bit more bulk and is pricier but the design is perfect for the jet black plus I have.

I'm thrilled to hear that, I have the Statement case and I'm just waiting for the JB phone to arrive.

Do you have pictures?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the iglass case from SpeakEasy for my Matte Black

Same for jet black

9cb656298493db945e8978a57b0edb6e.jpg

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal with the Jet Black bumper and I love it. Just got it today so I'll see how it holds up after a while.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal with the Jet Black bumper and I love it. Just got it today so I'll see how it holds up after a while.

Is the camera protected by the case? Many reviews say yes and no. Is the camera bump equal with or protruding beyond the case? Thanks :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro