Best "Show off case" for Jet black??!

iMike1983

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
People's screen will finger print. No complaints. But the back of the phone fingerprints and everybody panics. Haha.

I could have cared less with any other color but the jet black is made to be shown off. Not to be covered up. Wouldn't you agree?

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I could have cared less with any other color but the jet black is made to be shown off. Not to be covered up. Wouldn't you agree?

Not only that. Jet Black iPhone 7 has been the most talked about iPhone in years. Everyone will ask, did you get the Jet Black model??? Why get the Jet Black model if one will just cover it up with a case?

iMike1983

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Not only that. Jet Black iPhone 7 has been the most talked about iPhone in years. Everyone will ask, did you get the Jet Black model??? Why get the Jet Black model if one will just cover it up with a case?

That's what I'm saying! I got the rhino thing bumper and I like it a lot. It's protective unless I drop it on a rock. But dropping on a flat surface is well protected. However, I really didn't think the fingerprints would be such an issue. I wish there was a better solution.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That's what I'm saying! I got the rhino thing bumper and I like it a lot. It's protective unless I drop it on a rock. But dropping on a flat surface is well protected. However, I really didn't think the fingerprints would be such an issue. I wish there was a better solution.

The rhino bumper adds a lot of width too. It's nice to be able to see the phones beautiful design though. Case or no case I know what color I bought and that's all that matters to me. Showing it off to others means nothing to me. Using and enjoying it does though. It's nice to have options to have a case on or off whenever. Either way let's enjoy this great phone.

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
For me too showing off is not a priority but using it the way I like it is. i hate bulky phones.
If adding a slim case is workable then I will add a case but for the huge sized iPhone 7 Plus going without a case made better sense. Just got more leather sleeves for protection when in my pocket. When I am using the phone, the 3M body protection should be fine.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
For me too showing off is not a priority but using it the way I like it is. i hate bulky phones.
If adding a slim case is workable then I will add a case but for the huge sized iPhone 7 Plus going without a case made better sense. Just got more leather sleeves for protection when in my pocket. When I am using the phone, the 3M body protection should be fine.
Do skins offer scratch protection? I love the Apple leather cases. They don't detract from the phones design as much as other cases plus they come off and on easy enough for the times when you want to go naked. Enjoy!

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Yes, apple cases are very nice. I would have used them but the problem is that we can't use those high quality 3D full screen glass protectors with the apple case on.

I use 3M film because it is so much more comfortable holding the phone with less bulk.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

I like the bulky phone cases. I just feel better with an otterbox wrapped around my $850 investment.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Do skins offer scratch protection? I love the Apple leather cases. They don't detract from the phones design as much as other cases plus they come off and on easy enough for the times when you want to go naked. Enjoy!

That's pretty much the point of a skin -- it's a clear film designed to prevent scratches.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok. I've seen a lot of designer skins. I thought people used them as purely cosmetic, not for protection.

They have those too, but just get clear if you want something to protect but still see the finish. Kind of like the 3m film they sell for new cars to protect the front end from stones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods