Best "Show off case" for Jet black??!

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So what do you think of it?
Thanks for the reminder. It's nice. The color matches the matte black but it's just too wide for me. It must add over a half inch at least to the width. The sides are not snug enough either in my opinion. The phone should be protected well but it looks like a tire is attached around the phone. I'll stick with the black Apple leather case.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reminder. It's nice. The color matches the matte black but it's just too wide for me. It must add over a half inch at least to the width. The sides are not snug enough either in my opinion. The phone should be protected well but it looks like a tire is attached around the phone. I'll stick with the black Apple leather case.

Thanks! Sorry you didn't like it. I just can't wait to order my phone lol. I'll just keep buying cases to compensate

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Apple cases are good but you can't use edge to edge full screen protectors with them. Many that do work start to show air bubbles on the sides, which is annoying.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
The matte is really beautiful. The Rhinoshield is quite nice, protecting the phone yet allowing you to touch the front and back of it and allow the phone to be uncovered is great. I'm passing on the screen protectors. I've never used one from the 3GS forward.

I too am enjoying the bumper on my matte black plus....I might pick up a black Apple leather case to switch back and forth on, but I did drop my phone to fast and the rhinoshield protected as advertised

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
d4e9181d0bd09ec00465586020cc184a.jpg
6c7213669d2147c9f06f2c3e078c1938.jpg

Or how about the best way to show off your jet black? Nude

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Eek! Needs a crystal skin or something on there. lol
The 3GS had that shiny black as well, those were the days people beat that thing up.

No micro abrasions yet. Also went nude the first day when I did have a case yet. If it does, oh well. It's just a phone. I have AC+ so if I gets bad when I go to sell it next year, I'll put a claim on it.

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
For some reason the replacement phones from Apple have a certain code or special serial number which fetches a lower resale value in the market.

I had this experience in Hong Kong. A couple of years ago, I had received a replacement phone from Apple due to some problem I was having and then later when it was time to sell and buy the next iphone I received a lower amount on the resale. They said that my phone is a replacement phone. That is something to consider when selling phones later.

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Does that scratch the sides of the phone when you insert the remove the phone?

Also does it cause some kind of smudge at the back of the phone?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73