Bluetooth "gate" conspiracy??

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Not my question. WHILE connected to iwatch 2 how is bt connection with car or bt speakers? Any crackling sound?

Oh...well you didn't ask THAT question. You asked if everyone's APPLE WATCH had problems with Bluetooth connections to devices. No, mine doesn't have any issues connecting to my phone, speakers, headphones or earpieces. Hope this answered your question!

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh...well you didn't ask THAT question. You asked if everyone's APPLE WATCH had problems with Bluetooth connections to devices. No, mine doesn't have any issues connecting to my phone, speakers, headphones or earpieces. Hope this answered your question!
Still not mybquestion. While connected to new (not old) apple watch how is
sound quality when connecting through bt to car speakers streaming music or something.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
sound quality when connecting through bt to car speakers streaming music or something.

Will be based on the quality of the device you're connecting with at that time. There is not one single answer. It depends.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've got a pair of LG Harmon Kardon Tone bluetooth headphones. Today I was out at a football field for a few hours listening to music and the connection skipped around 6 times. I typically don't notice but considering the removing of the jack thus pushing us towards a wired future, Ive been more attentive to how my device performs with my bluetooth headphones. Unfortunately, my experience isn't that great. I plan on getting a pair of Beats with the W1 chip inside and hope that my experience is improved by upgrading my headphones as well. I would go for the Air Pods but I fear that the sound quality won't justify the price tag.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Is the question about if there is a difference in sound quality via bluetooth speakers when your phone is also connected to a new Apple Watch versus that sound quality via bluetooth speakers when your phone is NOT connected to a new Apple Watch?

If so, I've not noticed a difference in audio. I've had my Apple Watch for about a week. I continue to listen to music via bluetooth headphones and bluetooth in my car. I've not noticed a difference in the quality of sound through either since I've gotten my apple watch.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Sure there is and you just said it. Problems.

The word "problems" was no where inside what I posted or quoted. You added that word to your reply. You have the right to post whatever you want, but please don't post things that I never said. I said there was an issue with connection, not with sound quality. If connected things are fine. There are dropped connections. Two different things.

Like saying the "food is bad in the restaurant".. That can be true if you get the food. However if the food is not delivered, we don't know the food quality, only the service quality. Two separate items.

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue beats2go headset cuts in and out. Didn't have this issue on my iPhone 6s Plus. I don't mind Apple getting rid of the headphone jack cause I never used it on my 6s Plus but at least make sure Bluetooth is working before making such a bold move

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue beats2go headset cuts in and out. Didn't have this issue on my iPhone 6s Plus. I don't mind Apple getting rid of the headphone jack cause I never used it on my 6s Plus but at least make sure Bluetooth is working before making such a bold move
Would you call it a "problem"? I would.

docal97

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
My X2's have been horrible. Frequent skipping. I have tried everything including re-pairing the device, resetting network settings, etc. all to no avail. Really frustrating, as I had no issues w/ IOS 9 at all. And interesting, they seem to work well on my IPP. Makes me wonder if the Cellular radio is somehow interfering with he bluetooth signal.

lowlifeplayer

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having odd phone call issues using bluetooth? I use an LG tone Infinm, some times it connects, sometimes it does not, sometimes I can answer a call and it works, other times it answers the call but I experience silence. I tried my jawbone and I have the same issues. Purchased a new pair thinking that it may be the LG tone, but the problems persist. Thoughts?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
My thought is it should just work. If it doesn't it is a flaw in iphone. If everyone calls about it or better yet go to store and ask iphone genius to "fix" it maybe an update to fix it will come.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2