iPhone 7 Plus noise shooting video

Triptophan

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.
This morning I shooted a vid in very very quiet room, there was only a clock ticking.
When I play this video, I noticed there was a noise, so I decided to record the same video with my 6S plus, and also the noise it was present, but less noticeable.
I'm not referring to hissgate sound, it's only the kind of sound noticeable in every iPhone when shooting in quiet places, but this time it's only "louder".
Maybe it's due to the powerful stereo speakers?
Has someone noticed the same thing?

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.
This morning I shooted a vid in very very quiet room, there was only a clock ticking.
When I play this video, I noticed there was a noise, so I decided to record the same video with my 6S plus, and also the noise it was present, but less noticeable.
I'm not referring to hissgate sound, it's only the kind of sound noticeable in every iPhone when shooting in quiet places, but this time it's only "louder".
Maybe it's due to the powerful stereo speakers?
Has someone noticed the same thing?

If your talking about the static sound... I think it might be louder because of the stereo speaker on the phone. https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F184871623&token=VXFApHld

The video I uploaded was recorded on my 6s plus. I didn't notice any static watching it on my 6s plus, but didn't really pay attention to static sound until I seen threads about the 7 plus. The static in the video is just as loud as the static in videos shot on my 7 plus

radiogirl83

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
I have a high pitch in my audio when I record video. Been on the phone with Apple today and will go to the store on Tuesday to get my 7 Plus replaced!

z06mike

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
LOL, sorry but stereo speakers will not cause a noise to come out in a video. If you are talking about the difference between watching on the 6s versus watching on the 7, yes it would be louder because of the stereo speakers, but it will not cause a hiss in the video. If it was RECORDING in stereo, it could definitely cause a difference in sound in the actual video.

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
LOL, sorry but stereo speakers will not cause a noise to come out in a video. If you are talking about the difference between watching on the 6s versus watching on the 7, yes it would be louder because of the stereo speakers, but it will not cause a hiss in the video. If it was RECORDING in stereo, it could definitely cause a difference in sound in the actual video.

That's what I meant. You notice it more because of the stereo speakers making the phone louder

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner