Interesting. That is awesome if the new $12 jump came with AC+.

We have Jump 1 and Jump 2 on our account with two iPhone X’s. We have insurance included, but not AC+. Our deductible is $275 for any type of physical damage. I was told that if we wanted AC+, we needed to switch to the new Jump Plus feature for $15. I was told by both a rep on Twitter and over the phone that the $12 Jump only included basic AC.

I guess this is the result of T-Mobile changing the Jump feature so many times. It gets confusing for the consumers.
    Did you run your serial number on the apple warranty check site? If you have it it will say apple care services and your warranty is now 2 years.
    04-11-2018 05:08 PM
    Did you run your serial number on the apple warranty check site? If you have it it will say apple care services and your warranty is now 2 years.
    Dang, I was hopeful.

04-11-2018 05:32 PM
    Bummer. I know my mother got the 8 recently with them and for the $12 insurance and I checked her serial number too and it also has the apple care services. Sounds like somebody screwed up how they added it on.
    04-11-2018 06:04 PM
    Here is mine as of right now.
    04-11-2018 06:06 PM
    Thanks for all the input. It seems they never updated my insurance during my upgrade. I have JOD on one of the lines, so I used an upgrade to get another iPhone X (no down payment so no big deal) and specifically requested the insurance with AppleCare+. Did yours show up right away? The new iPhone X is also showing as not having it, but I did just do this today.
    04-15-2018 04:35 PM
    Thanks for all the input. It seems they never updated my insurance during my upgrade. I have JOD on one of the lines, so I used an upgrade to get another iPhone X (no down payment so no big deal) and specifically requested the insurance with AppleCare+. Did yours show up right away? The new iPhone X is also showing as not having it, but I did just do this today.
    I got this X last Saturday. Traded in because I needed a 256. I kept checking it it finally showed up Monday afternoon. So about 2 days.
    04-15-2018 04:52 PM
31 12