• Depends on my mood that day...

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Wondering how many people are going to tough it out and let the new black colors of the iPhone 7/7+ shine through. I personally want to because I think the Matte is really pretty, but I've opted for a clear silicone case for now. I usually get over it within weeks and start going caseless, though. I can't imagine many people going without a case on the JB. I've seen videos of that thing scratching by just hitting the oxygen when you open the box.

So, what's your pick?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I go naked periodically but for the most part it's in a case. I'll usually take the case off while at home. But I don't want to risk anything happening by being caseless while I'm out and about. But I agree...the new black colors are beautiful and I'd much rather show mine off than have it covered.

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I toss my phone too much to not use a case. I don't mean toss it across the room. Soft toss it on a sofa, car passenger seat, etc. Eventually it's gonna hit enough solid material to make a mark. I go with Apple's saddlebrown leather case over my gold Plus. No screen shield though. I just sold my Note 5 and it didn't have a shield on it and it was flawless.

Mustafaozcan33

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't use cases. Yes it has scratches but using iphone with case is so boring i think. iPhone's appearance is so cool. You must see this cool appearance.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I skin 'em (generally clear - sometimes brushed metal look) and a good tempered glass screen cover - nearly naked but preserves resale value down the road.

Mustafaozcan33

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I use a tempered glass screen protector and a Spigen tough armor case. Doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone but provides great protection

Yeah spigen tough armor case is soo cool. I used it first time with 5s but is was so thick. When i6 came up, i bought spigen tough armor for i6 and used it. It was awesome. But now i am not using it because i am using jet black iphone

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Reading all of these posts raises the obvious question - why are ALL the manufacturers relentlessly pursuing thinness when EVERYBODY put them in thick old cases - give us battery or give us death - we're going to cover it up anyway!

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Reading all of these posts raises the obvious question - why are ALL the manufacturers relentlessly pursuing thinness when EVERYBODY put them in thick old cases - give us battery or give us death - we're going to cover it up anyway!

Android should listen to you. I abandoned them and their thinness vanity because my phone spent too much time on the charger. That's why I always bought extended batteries...until they made the battery internal. Thankfully iOS has progressed enough now with it's widgets (which is what I love about Android) that I can buy a Plus and not worry about babysitting the battery any longer. The Plus life jazzes me. :yes:

mitc5502

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I run mine naked most of the time. I put it in a case if I'll be on my bike, since fumbling around with a phone while riding is a recipe for drops. I hate cases though, both aesthetically and functionally...trying to pull a phone in a semi-grippy case out of a jeans pocket while seated is THE WORST.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Been using it naked since Saturday but do have a couple thin cases ordered and will probably pick up the apple leather case. Never had a case on my 6s but the 7 plus is bigger and just a slick so the case may help with gripping

Biggs91276

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a tempered glass screen protector and a dbrand skin on the back for protection. I'm using the spigen ultra hybrid case so I can show off the skin on the back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro