It's been delivered!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Now I just have to finish work so I can go about the setup and installing iOS 10 beta. Going to be a fun night, hopefully they sent the right color.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for creating a whole new thread to let know that your phone was delivered. I didn't notice you in 91% of forums worried about your phone delivery. ;p

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for creating a whole new thread to let know that your phone was delivered. I didn't notice you in 91% of forums worried about your phone delivery. ;p

Yeah I figured with the eight threads already about preorders and preorders from different carriers, why not make it more convoluted?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, guess I'll just have a matte black iPhone, because it's quite difficult to differentiate black and Jet Black. I'm done dealing with T-Mobile, it's not worth the hassle.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Could you share you order date, and estimated delivery date that was shown right after order?

I made the mistake of pre ordering through T-Mobile, I order on 9/9 and was told I would have it the following week, which I took to mean 9/16-9/17. However my email said 9/19-9/26, it barely shipped on 9/26. Then T-Mobile sent me matte black instead of the jet black I said multiple times I wanted and was ordering. I had issues with T-Mobile all around on the pre order, however it did ship in a timely manner and I received it on 9/27.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Jet Black 7+ 256GB, I was delivered a matte black 7+ 256GB. It's still black, and I don't want to deal with T-Mobile anymore so I'll stick with the matte black.

Nice! I originally fell in love with the jet black but ended up with a matte black due to supply constraints. Honestly, I'm really happy it worked out that way. The matte black's finish is less susceptible to scratching and I don't typically use a case. And, lets face it, it still looks pretty darn cool.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I originally fell in love with the jet black but ended up with a matte black due to supply constraints. Honestly, I'm really happy it worked out that way. The matte black's finish is less susceptible to scratching and I don't typically use a case. And, lets face it, it still looks pretty darn cool.

Yeah I love it, I just really wanted the jet black ha ha. That's one of the main reasons I bought a clear back case..the matte black still does look great which the other reason I wasn't going to deal with the hassle of a pre order exchange.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Jet Black 7+ 256GB, I was delivered a matte black 7+ 256GB. It's still black, and I don't want to deal with T-Mobile anymore so I'll stick with the matte black.

I know you're okay with Black one, but at least call tmobile and complain about the error and have em give you some sort of bill credit.