iOS 10.02 a Lightning adapter headphones fix, but now bluetooth to car speakers problem

ekneeiphone

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
After updating to iOS 10.02, my wired Bose headphones work perfectly with the Lightning adapter. However, now when I connect the phone to play bluetooth audio in the car, I have a problem.
If I adjust the volume of the car speakers using the volume adjustor thru the car dashboard or steering wheel volume control, the audio on the phone goes to mute.

Anyone else experience this and if so, any idea on a fix?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
After updating to iOS 10.02, my wired Bose headphones work perfectly with the Lightning adapter. However, now when I connect the phone to play bluetooth audio in the car, I have a problem.
If I adjust the volume of the car speakers using the volume adjustor thru the car dashboard or steering wheel volume control, the audio on the phone goes to mute.

Anyone else experience this and if so, any idea on a fix?

Lot of current BT connectivity issues, but have not seen this one yet.

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I haven't encountered any BT issues personally. I connect either with my Plantronics or directly to my car.

mitc5502

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
My wife said she was having problems with the car BT and her 7, but I had no problems with the same car on my 7+. She's got an AT&T phone and mine's Verizon. Whatever it is sounds like it's won't affect all users.

renapan

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
I have a problem setting up Siri. She cannot listen to my voice when setting her up for "Hey Siri" even though she works perfectlly and can hear me if I press the home button. I thought it was something to do with the microphone but it seems that iit has to do with Siri itself after this update.

Also, I feel, that the audio level has been decreased after this and the previous updates.

Did anybody else have the above problems?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73