Sprint Iphone Pre Order

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else order from sprint website? Is anyone seeing any type of early movement.

Pre-Order

Iphone 7 Plus 256 GB Jet Black onTuesday 13th around 3pm.

Quoting a ship date in November, any chance i will get lucky and get one before. I would hate to have wait two months lol

Stone Cold RN

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Immediately after talking with customer service on 9/23, I noticed the my order page of the Sprint site had a tracking number. It was sitting Louisville and was is Milwaukee where it sat the rest of the weekend. 9/26 am it moved from Milwaukee to a UPS facility 30 miles away. It was delivered that afternoon and I picked it up after work. So Sprint and Apple kept its shipping dates of 9/26-9/30

Stone Cold RN

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone else order from sprint website? Is anyone seeing any type of early movement.

Pre-Order

Iphone 7 Plus 256 GB Jet Black onTuesday 13th around 3pm.

Quoting a ship date in November, any chance i will get lucky and get one before. I would hate to have wait two months lol

You may get lucky, but try Best Buy. Manager told me all 9/9 orders were delivered on launch day

csierra72

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got an email from Sprint saying that they hadn't forgotten about my order and they are receiving shipments and filling orders as fast as they can.