Which battery case to choose for iPhone 7 plus?

bercut

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm a very heavy user of my phone. All my business is just in it. Honestly I get tired from it and I really spend a lot of time with phone. I can't really do anything about it, except maybe to hire someone to use my phone for me. Anyways I still don't want to run of a power. I'm using 6S with apple battery case, and honestly it does an amazing job for me, the phone and battery runs out of juice by evening for me, so basically if I don't get home back on time :) I'm screwed. (I hate charging my phone during the day, even in car, I hate it and I'm not going to compromise it, I'd rather even use Samsung, but won't charge).

Sorry for my emotions, now please I need your help iMore community, i want to get iPhone 7 plus with a battery case (unfortunately apple doesn't make one for it), so I have to use something not apple (i don't like doing that ...)

I checked a Trianium Atomic Pro, but I'm not sure will it work on new iPhone 7 plus (it uses micro USB as well ...) it looks great to be honest, but I have doubts.

Does anyone know will it work with iPhone 7 plus, or maybe someone knows a better brand or battery case?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Personally I don't use a battery case but an external charger. I always have the lightning cable with me and plug it in when I need to charge.

Having said that, I hope somebody with more knowledge about battery cases will come along and give you more information.
96812f5d3c851f9f58eddc0f39cf8f82.jpg
130505788fa02f241a0483277e69548b.jpg

It's a 6600mAh battery with a 1a and a 2.1a USB port, bought for $13 dollars.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Right now I am using a Mophie H2Pro on my 6s plus. I will probably get a juice pack for my 7plus once it comes out, and continue to use my Anker Astro E7 to charge everything

MegeByte

Banned
Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
If you are looking for an extremely easy to use battery case which is affordable in price then you should not take much time to buy Peyou battery case.

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
anything out now are for 6 plus that was rebranded. most still have the headphone jack. If you have a mophie case for the 6 plus, you can still use it. just have to mode and slide out a piece of the camera lens. There are youtube videos showing how it's done.

Besides an external battery the only other option is the Mophie magnet case.
Nomad just came out with a dual lightning cable/battery and external batteries run fairly cheap. Amazon makes their own brand as well less than 30.00 at 10,000mah.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Anker makes the best battery charging product. Their external batteries make fast charging for iPhone without over charging

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox