Wish i could get my 7 plus early!

brianmiddleton

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
hi... i'm seeing a lot of folks get their 7 pluses early... preorders went live around 2 am on 09/09 and I ended up ordering mine around 2:30 am (central time zone)...I'm supposed to get mine around 10/4-10/10... its crazy cause I'm seeing a lot of you guys get your orders early... and then on top of that, if you aren't getting yours early, theres an apple store around you getting 7 pluses in and then you guys reserve a pick up and then you cancel your order... regardless you guys are getting your 7 pluses early... im so jealous lol I guess this is just me venting.. I live in little rock Arkansas and the little rock store isnt' getting many black pluses and neither is the Memphis store... please pray I get my phone early... I went from a 6s+ to a 5... pray for me lol

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Well, my order for a JB 7+ through Apple still has a shipping window for delivery of it as being... 'November' lol. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to place the order for it until a few days after preorders started, so I'll gladly take ANY dates earlier than that. In the mean time I have to remember for myself that 'patience is a virtue.' Good luck to you, or anybody else, in getting their shipping dates moved up. ✌️

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
hi... i'm seeing a lot of folks get their 7 pluses early... preorders went live around 2 am on 09/09 and I ended up ordering mine around 2:30 am (central time zone)...I'm supposed to get mine around 10/4-10/10... its crazy cause I'm seeing a lot of you guys get your orders early... and then on top of that, if you aren't getting yours early, theres an apple store around you getting 7 pluses in and then you guys reserve a pick up and then you cancel your order... regardless you guys are getting your 7 pluses early... im so jealous lol I guess this is just me venting.. I live in little rock Arkansas and the little rock store isnt' getting many black pluses and neither is the Memphis store... please pray I get my phone early... I went from a 6s+ to a 5... pray for me lol

I pre-ordered my 7 Plus in Matte Black on Monday the 12th. I'm getting it tomorrow. I assume you carrier effects this as well. I ordered the 256 GB on Verizon. I didn't go through Apple. I went through Verizon's website.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have the same range from T-Mo too.

Just spoke to the CEO's office (had a question about the requirement to change to the T-Mobile One plan) and they said they are on track for the stated shipping dates. Demand for the iPhone 7 was 4 times demand for the 6S, I had heard, and he confirmed. BTW those of us who ordered our devices BEFORE 9/15 do NOT have to switch to T-Mobile One.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Lot of people are wishing the same. Ordered mine at 12:01am preorder day through my carrier and was to be delivered on 16th only to find out I had a 4-6 week delivery. Oh well I'll just be patient and wait. :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Have any of you even tried apple stores this week? I have picked up a rose gold and a matte black in Apple stores this week. I picked this one up just Wednesday.
3d815fd1d9cab184ec3b13e9774fb5a3.jpg

zog1977

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
i just got an email from apple saying i have a black ready to pick up today.

too bad, i found a silver on sunday at an apple store and i love it.

there is stock out there folks

brianmiddleton

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I found a 7 plus sprint 128 gig in Memphis lol I live in little rock... appointment is at 730 today.. its a 2 1/2 hour drive.. can't wait LOL gonna cancel my preorder soon

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
If there is stock, do a reservation. Select a time to pick it up. If I can easily get 2 in one week, I'm sure you can get one.

Gonna wait on my free one from T-Mobile! Yea I gotta wait a couple extra weeks, but its worth it. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR