Whoa... the 7 plus is flipping my skirt!!!

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I dont have a 7. I wont be upgrading until the 2017 iPhone at least as that is when my next upgrade cycle is. However I have messed around with a friends 7 Plus. It is indeed faster (though not drastically), the screen is nicer and other things but not enough to make be real jealous of it. My 6s Plus is still a great device and will serve me well up until next years iPhone.

I think a great number of people who cant upgrade yet are still plenty happy with their 6s like I am.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
It's still a nice case, both are. I'm just not a fan of the wallet slots.

I agree, which is why i was really hoping the one you found would be better but not in my case.
i would really love for Apple to make a Smart Cover for iPhones. That'd be really cool.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Phew you guys, I don't know about you but this puppy is so much fun it's dizzying.
I set it up as a new device, it took minutes.
The whites are normal and bright.
No hissing.
It's. So. Freaking fast.
And bright.
And clear.
And the screen is indeed superb, I think I made the right decision in going with a wallet case and no screen protector.
Did I mention how fast this puppy is?

... Honestly I think I need a cuddle and a smoke now lol

Evilguppy with a fast puppy.
NOW
That is Wicked!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It's not worth risking an expensive phone just to be cheap.

Some of us don't put it because we're cheap. We don't put it because they're aesthetically ugly. I'd rather break my screen and pay to have it fixed than to continually look at that ugly thing covering my nice display as it was intended to be. Just preference.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I second this. Working in wireless taught me that I will always use, at minimum, a screen protector lol. I cringe at the "I never will and never have used a protector" comments, lol.

The is an investment/gadget to me and i like to keep my investments/gadgets working in tip top shape till I'm done with them. I have yet to own an iPhone without putting it directly into a case and add screen protector.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
The is an investment/gadget to me and i like to keep my investments/gadgets working in tip top shape till I'm done with them. I have yet to own an iPhone without putting it directly into a case and add screen protector.

FYI - i still have a iphone 3gs that looks perfect because of a case, but to each there own, its really funny to hold it next to my iphone 6 so much smaller in screen size and now im upgrading to plus!

maskedcarrot

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Some of us don't put it because we're cheap. We don't put it because they're aesthetically ugly. I'd rather break my screen and pay to have it fixed than to continually look at that ugly thing covering my nice display as it was intended to be. Just preference.

How is it ugly? You can barely tell it's on there. Sure it doesn't go edge to edge, but I forget it's on mine unless someone talks about it.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Have to second EvilGuppy. This screen is uh-MAZ-ing! Have had 256GB matte black since last night- first time in full daylight. Wow. Just wow!

i6splusguy

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
This is how I feel. Screen protectors are ugly. They look stupid as well.
So who cares if the screen cracks big deal. That's what insurance is for.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Phew you guys, I don't know about you but this puppy is so much fun it's dizzying.
I set it up as a new device, it took minutes.
The whites are normal and bright.
No hissing.
It's. So. Freaking fast.
And bright.
And clear.
And the screen is indeed superb, I think I made the right decision in going with a wallet case and no screen protector.
Did I mention how fast this puppy is?

... Honestly I think I need a cuddle and a smoke now lol

You must of ordered the Marilyn Monroe Skirt Edition!

Stone Cold RN

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
If I wore a skirt, I would concur. I came from a 6s to the 7 plus. Loving the big screen. Just got it today. The kid in me wants to call in sick tomorrow but I have to go "adult" tomorrow.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I personally avoid using the deductible as you only have a limited number of claims available. I purchase insurance and hope I never have to use it. Not as an excuse to live more on the edge.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I picked up my 7+ last night (coming from an EXTREMELY slow 6+) this thing is FREAKING AWESOME!

Although I am still beating myself up for not getting the regular 7 for the smaller size and easier pocket tuck, this thing is absolutely amazing. I'm in love with the home button, 3D touch and the taptic feedback, and its miles better than my sluggish 6+

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
About that battery life: Yesterday I started the day on a full charge, used my phone all day as I normally do but then I watched the debate and was furiously tweeting for hours and still, at 2am I still had just under 20% left.
Ive got no complaints.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I don't use a screen protector either. I do use a nice Otterbox case. Dropped my 6s Plus face down on a hard surface with no scratches or nicks. Looks new. Does well in my pocket.

OP: Congrats!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR