Apple shipping dates

puck28

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I bought mine through Apple also. I did so on September 18th. Iphone 7plus 256 Matte Black. Had a delivery window Oct 12th-18th. So far it os still in the processing stage. I wish mine had shipped already like your's, as I was hoping to have it for my trip this weekend. Oh well. You are lucky. Hopefully they haven't forgotten mine.

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Once it ships its a whole another issue. Talked to UPS an they told me the delivery date they give isn't dependable till the phone makes it to the US an right now it's a national holiday this week in china which is slowing things down.

indyfoto

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my 7 Plus, matte black 256G on September 26th from an authorized AT&T store. They said the delivery window was October 21st-28th. I received an email from UPS on Monday saying it was shipped 2-day air. It was delivered yesterday. Pleasantly surprised is an understatement for sure.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my 7 Plus, matte black 256G on September 26th from an authorized AT&T store. They said the delivery window was October 21st-28th. I received an email from UPS on Monday saying it was shipped 2-day air. It was delivered yesterday. Pleasantly surprised is an understatement for sure.

Awesome! I'm glad you got your iPhone earlier than anticipated. I think Apple and the carriers generally try to under-promise and over-deliver when it comes to shipment and delivery dates.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Once it ships its a whole another issue. Talked to UPS an they told me the delivery date they give isn't dependable till the phone makes it to the US an right now it's a national holiday this week in china which is slowing things down.

You know, every time this happens it's either a national holiday or Chinese New Year that "messes up" Apple's deliveries...wonder why that is...maybe they should adjust their release dates a tad, don't you think?

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Phone arrived in Louisville so I could get it today or Monday but will definitely have it before vacation

puck28

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine went into preparing for shipping status and was charged last night. Not sure if it gets shipped on the weekend or will have to wait until Monday. Will probably get it sometime middle of next week. Did you get yours Yesterday? If not you might not get it until Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday. Oh the agony of waiting 😜 Lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2