To all the jet black customers check this out

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
7b147125c8ba1094e5450b66684b4f3d.jpg

Found this on the web on iPhone 7 Problems, Issues: The biggest problems with Apple iPhone 7 | BGR

Let's hear your feedback on your 7plus in jet black.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Seriously stupid. I've been using my Jet Black for a full two days now and even looking at the back of my phone right now in full light in my bedroom the back of my phone doesn't even look half as bad as that.

I mean are these people morons? Did they eat fried chicken and hella greasy food then handle their phone. I mean what do they expect to happen?!

Looking again if anything I think this finish masks the fingerprints more than people give it credit.

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
It died. All I know is it used to get real hot and then the screen started to fail and then it failed. Got it swapped out on warranty and my wife has the new one. I got a N7 and then...well you know the story there, so here I am waiting on my 1st (I'm going to give it a fair shot) iPhone.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Seriously? Who slathers on that much lotion or oil/doesn't wash their hands after eating this is why I almost never use someone else's phone! Disgusting.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
If i can find a jet black or even a matte black i have until Wednesday of next week to exchange. I would put a clear case on it though. These must be dirty greasy people touching the phone! Yuck!

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
You do realize that people have different skin and some are more prone to being oily on hands. So keep your bacon and KFC comments to yourself. You don't have to bash people who think that jet black is terrible idea.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't see why people are making a big deal, it's the same glossy black that was on the old iPhone 3G and everyone loved it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
How incredibly disgusting! In addition to washing your hands frequently, having a good microfiber cloth handy should help in keeping the jet black nice and shiny!

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
You do realize that people have different skin and some are more prone to being oily on hands. So keep your bacon and KFC comments to yourself. You don't have to bash people who think that jet black is terrible idea.

I have oily skin, i take two showers daily and wash my face throughout the day when I get time. Also I wash my hands constantly. I've Never left finger prints like that on anything.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Gross! If you choose to eat grease and not clean up, ANY phone will look like that. I know jet black is a fingerprint magnet, but come on! Don't handle your expensive devices while you're hands are dirty.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I mean I have to use lotion otherwise...ashy...and I don't like to be ashy. One doesn't have to be a disgusting person for that type of thing to happen. It does look excessive though. It's even over the camera and everything. I'd imagine that person was intentionally trying to get fingerprints and smudges everywhere.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Not really rocket science. Black glossy finish is going to show fingerprints etc.

Posted via S7 Active with Samsung Pay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative