The "I forgot my dongle" thread.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Rob, which dongles do you have? I have a mophie case one and some audio equipment.

I have a thunderbolt LAN adapter for my MacBook Pro, a lightning headphone adapter for my iPhone 7 Plus, and a lightning AV adapter, just to name a few. Come to think of it, I couldn't listen to my wired Bose headphones right now if I wanted to because my headphone adapter is plugged into an AUX cable on my desk at work.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Pros of the dongle free life. Bluetooth since 2010 and loving it.

Been the same for me. I may have started using BT in 2008 or 2009 even when I had to use a dongle to make the phone I was using connect to my BT headset. Now, I just use PowerBeats Wireless 2 headphones and when running I only take my Apple Watch and leave the phone at home or in the car.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The only use i have for the dongle is if i am waiting in my car and want to plug into aux, so speech is in sync watching a movie. Otherwise it's all bluetooth in car and Bose QC35 at home, and a pair of Jabra sport wireless when walking my dogs.

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
My truck has Bluetooth so the past 2 years, I haven't hooked up to my car with a wire. Most of the rentals I've gotten this year also has Bluetooth. I think only one or two might not but I can't remember of this was from this year or last year.

msalmank

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I sold my car recently and before handing him the keys, cleared out all my belongings to it. I didn't need the Aux cable as I wasn't purchasing a new car, and thus didn't bother with that. A day later, I realized that I had forgotten to take the dongle off of the aux cable as well! :'(

Going in to buy two replacements, one that I can tuck away somewhere safe and the other for usual usage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner