Stuck in "Preparing for Shipment"

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Can't wait for my order page to change from Preparing to Ship, apple said it should ship between today and sept 30th, i sure hope the system is faulty and it just shows up. Its been Seven days now that it has said "preparing for shipment" not sure how people are tracking by reference, i tried my order number and phone number but shows nothing, my card does have a pending charge thats been pending for 7 days but credit card company said every-things perfect. My original date is oct 4th-10th, i have a feeling the shipping issues they're having is the root of my issues which sucks.

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I got an email from Apple saying my phone will be delivered tomorrow! UPS still hasn't updated a delivery estimate, but it is currently in Kentucky!!!

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I logged into UPS MyChoice, and it says my phone wont be delivered until Monday, even though Apple says Saturday. It would be nice to not get mixed info between Apple and UPS!

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Can't wait for my order page to change from Preparing to Ship, apple said it should ship between today and sept 30th, i sure hope the system is faulty and it just shows up. Its been Seven days now that it has said "preparing for shipment" not sure how people are tracking by reference, i tried my order number and phone number but shows nothing, my card does have a pending charge thats been pending for 7 days but credit card company said every-things perfect. My original date is oct 4th-10th, i have a feeling the shipping issues they're having is the root of my issues which sucks.

Woohoo, got email from apple with shipping notification, although it says Sept 30th at least its progress! Hopefully it bumps up but ill take what i can get!

rlboard

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Exactly what I got too!! I am over all of the delays and conflicting information. This is enough not to make me preorder ever again.

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine too! Couldn't believe it when I got an alert that it was out for delivery. Got in in my hot little hands, and setting it up now!

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
My shipment from china said delayed because of bad weather. That was 2 days ago. Now it says it will be to me on Monday! Oh and I was one of them with a 10/14-10/21 ship date! 3 to 4 weeks early! Love it!! Keep the faith all you waiting and have long wait times. I was told that sometimes those dates are estimates and they like to under-promise/over-deliver. Thank you Apple!

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Did you order through Apple? Did you get a 7 plus? What color and size gigs? I ordered through AT&T on 9/16, and have the same ship dates. Oh, and I ordered a 7 plus, 256gb in rose gold. Just curious...

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Did you order through Apple? Did you get a 7 plus? What color and size gigs? I ordered through AT&T on 9/16, and have the same ship dates. Oh, and I ordered a 7 plus, 256gb in rose gold. Just curious...

I ordered through Apple a 7 plus 128gb matte black for AT&T

TheBlackness

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
I order a Black 256gb 7 plus 2 days after launch. I was given a delivery window of Oct. 4-10th. After 4 days in the "preparing for shipment" cycle my phone finally went to shipped. During that time my delivery window bounced to Oct.3rd-9th and back to 4th-10th. Now the Apple store still lists delivery date 4-10th but the email I receved gave me a delivery date of Oct. 7th and UPS shows Oct. 13th!?! I do not mind waiting I just have issue that the date is all over the place as I need to schedule a gap in my schedule to be home to recieve shipment.

Update - Despite no further movement in scanning now UPS has moved my delivery date up to the 5th. Apple still lists it at 7th delivery or 4th-10th depending on where I look.

Last edited:

mistya13

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my iphone 7+ JB on September 9th @ 12:25. My phone has been stuck in "preparing for shipment" since last Sunday (9/25). My credit card was authorized on 9/25 but fell off on Thursday 9/29. I see it is now showing another authorization, but still shows "preparing for shipment". Apple customer service was less than helpful. It has now been "preparing for shipment" for 9 days. Anyone else dealing with this?

afoon2001

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my iphone 7+ JB on September 9th @ 12:25. My phone has been stuck in "preparing for shipment" since last Sunday (9/25). My credit card was authorized on 9/25 but fell off on Thursday 9/29. I see it is now showing another authorization, but still shows "preparing for shipment". Apple customer service was less than helpful. It has now been "preparing for shipment" for 9 days. Anyone else dealing with this?

Oh yes. Ordered 2 phones, a 7 and 7 Plus, both matte black 128GB, on launch day at AT&T.

7... original estimated ship date 9/23-9/30. Was actually shipped on 9/17 and delivered 9/19 (exceeded expectations).:yes:

7 Plus... original estimated ship date 10/21-10/28. On 9/20 status was changed to "Preparing to ship" with the estimated ship dates unchanged. It's been that way ever since (13 days).

I'm chilling with my 6 Plus and not getting my hopes up for an earlier delivery. In the meanwhile, I'm reading up on various reviews and iOS10 features and what others are discovering about their new 7 and 7 Plus. Looking at cases, have ordered 5 and returned one. I've learnt that with new products, the anticipation and anxiety build up are rarely ever worth the (more-than-likely) letdown when timelines are missed.

So I'm chilling with my 6 Plus until the end of October, and if it's delayed,... I'll just chill some more...:beer:

Cheers!

mistya13

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
My phone stayed in "Preparing for Shipment" for 10 days, and now has went back to processing. Apple customer service gives me no answers at all. I have a student in my classroom that just ordered his +JB on Friday who has a delivery date of November 13 and is already preparing for shipment. SO frustrated!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh