Anyone just ordering the iPhone NOW?

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is putting in an order for one now, or if it's pointless since estimated ship dates are for the end of November X__X

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I went through the process on the Verizon site, saw the estimated ship date and emptied my cart. My 6S Plus is like new and iOS 10 has been flawless so I'm not pressed. Plus, having to wait that long might make me change my mind...or not. Lol

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping that's what happens to me. I don't think it'll really ship in November. I think that's just the estimated wait right now until they get more in stock, which I'm sure will be sooner than 2 months from now, given the high demand

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I placed my order with T-mobile Friday morning. Black 128gb 7 plus. Estimated shipping date is 11-1 to 11-30.!i hope that's very conservative and I get it way earlier

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is putting in an order for one now, or if it's pointless since estimated ship dates are for the end of November X__X

How would it be pointless? If you want a phone, you have to order one or hunt for one. tge more orders they get, the fewer out there to hunt.

Or both: You could order now, then keep checking local stores or other vendors to get one sooner... yet while you do that, having order in holds your place in line. If you order, you *will* get a phone sooner or later.

there's this: while you're thinking about whether to order, other people are doing it... and that puts them in line ahead of you.

tinybfk

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order Friday, 9-16-2016, for a 128 GB black iPhone 7 Plus through Bestbuy's website and it shipped a few hours later that same day. UPS says I'll receive it middle of this week.

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I ordered one on Friday from ATT and its ship dates are 10/19-10/26.

I ordered one from Apple on Saturday and got ship dates 10/12-10/18.

Both are 128 gig matte black.

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a 7 plus 128gb matte black from Verizon yesterday and was given a November 9 delivery date. We'll see if it really takes that long.

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered through Apple website it has it shipping the second week of October but most the time it ships sooner then Apple's estimate.

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that's what happens to me. I don't think it'll really ship in November. I think that's just the estimated wait right now until they get more in stock, which I'm sure will be sooner than 2 months from now, given the high demand

I ordered mine on Saturday. Had to wait for my upgrade. I think they are very conservative estimated dates. Since it would not be practical for the ship dates to be all the way out to November. That would hurt the xmas stock. They need to have inventory during the holiday months.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a dilemma see I plan to upgrade to the iphone 7 plus mid to late November. But I am wondering should I just go ahead and pre order it now since most delivery dates for certain colors are November. If I recall correctly you won't be charged until the phone ships. But also, I just been debating on just upgrading to the iphone 6s plus because it's cheaper and the general consensus from a lot of people online and from professional reviews is that the Iphone 7 Plus isn't really that big of a upgrade from the iphone 6s plus. So I don't know.........

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner