Stores getting stock of 7 plus

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
More or less, but I've been seeing stock pop up at random times at some of my local Apple Stores. I'm hopeful I'll get my black!

None in Virginia, except several hours away. And there are at least 4 within easy driving distance and more if you don't mind driving a big farther.

The one store that does have them only has the 7. Didn't bother checking the size or color.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! I ended up getting a silver 7 Plus from the Partridge Creek Apple Store in Michigan on launch day but I'm still on the hunt for a black.

I scored a 7+ 128 matte black from the East Lansing Store. Checked the link at 9 am Sunday morning and they had them. Reserved it and returned my i7. Very happy I did

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
None in Virginia, except several hours away. And there are at least 4 within easy driving distance and more if you don't mind driving a big farther.

The one store that does have them only has the 7. Didn't bother checking the size or color.

Not everyone trying to get an iPhone 7 lives in Virginia.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I scored a 7+ 128 matte black from the East Lansing Store. Checked the link at 9 am Sunday morning and they had them. Reserved it and returned my i7. Very happy I did

Lucky! The Partridge Creek store had one this afternoon and I hesitated for a minute (I have a 256 GB silver right now) and it was gone. Really hoping a 256 shows up at the Partridge Creek or Somerset store within the 14 day return period.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it will.. just have to check it first thing in the morning. Twelve oaks and the Ann Arbor Store may be worth a try also. I've always have had great luck at the East Lansing Store.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it will.. just have to check it first thing in the morning. Twelve oaks and the Ann Arbor Store may be worth a try also. I've always have had great luck at the East Lansing Store.

Novi is doable (maybe 45 minutes drive time, outside of rush hour). Ann Arbor is a hike though. I might just add Twelve Oaks to my watch list.

I just checked inventory again and Michigan is out of all models at the moment. Apple probably redirected them to Virginia to keep @robertk328 quiet.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Novi is doable (maybe 45 minutes drive time, outside of rush hour). Ann Arbor is a hike though. I might just add Twelve Oaks to my watch list.

I just checked inventory again and Michigan is out of all models at the moment. Apple probably redirected them to Virginia to keep @robertk328 quiet.

Lol!! Check in the morning I bet one pops up. I have a buddy on the prowl also. But he's looking for a Verizon one.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Not keeping me quiet! I only looked because the thread mentioned it. I can be very easily persuaded.

Oh, I hope you drop yours on a tile floor.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I picked up my 7 plus matte black. 32gb today from the Apple Store in Ann Arbor Michigan.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

Check that out. Lets you check stock of stores and make reservations to pick up your phone. This is what I did. Refreshes at 8am local time. Although technically for the iPhone upgrade program, they didn't say a word to me about using att next.

I'm new here so to speak...usually lurk from time to time, but decided to join so I could share this info in case no one knew about it. Good luck guys!

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered a 7+, 128gb, matte black. Received confirmation for pickup today😀😀. I guess I'll have to cancel my online order for the one I ordered on 9/9 which is still processing.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Bunch of stores have 7 showing up in VA today, but no 7+ still. Glad folks are finding what they want :)

What part of VA? I am in the Norfolk/ Virginia Beach area and we have two apple stores close to each other. Even though I am not planning on upgrading until late November, I still like to share the info with friends that are looking.

garment69

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Worth noting that I have read on other forums about people using this method and getting turned down by some apple employees, with the employee stating that you just be in the iPhone upgrade program. However, most the stories, like mine, they didn't even question it. I just told them I was using att next when they said something about the upgrade plan. I guess, and I can't confirm this since I never received the confirmation email for the reservation, that it says in the email that you don't have to use the upgrade program, and can pay with carrier financing or even outright.

I live in NY. Checked that link on Sunday night at about 1215 pm. I was traveling to Minneapolis the next day. Check the stores and was able to reserve a 7 plus matte black 256gb for ATT. Paid full price. Was never questioned.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I live in NY. Checked that link on Sunday night at about 1215 pm. I was traveling to Minneapolis the next day. Check the stores and was able to reserve a 7 plus matte black 256gb for ATT. Paid full price. Was never questioned.

My friend used the link to get his 128gb 7plus yesterday. He literally walked in, paid for the phone and walked out. Was not questioned either. Since I had been there just before him, he knew that the Verizon model would activate just fine on AT&T, so he didn't have to stick around.

mitc5502

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
One thing I noticed is that on the initial selection page, it would show stock, but once I got signed in, it would disappear. One store in particular kept showing the same model available for a 4:30pm appt., but when I'd actually select it, it'd say "no appointments available". So the "fluctuations" may not actually be indicative of stock becoming available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen