Stores getting stock of 7 plus

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure yes it will. I selected att, since I obviously have att. During the online reservation process it didn't ask me for any account info, just my Apple ID. They asked for my account info at the store, but more than likely because I was upgrading with att next.

I was just able to reserve a 128gb Verizon 7. Picking it up later today. Hopefully they won't give me stink about it bc I don't have a Verizon acct.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I was just able to reserve a 128gb Verizon 7. Picking it up later today. Hopefully they won't give me stink about it bc I don't have a Verizon acct.

How are you purchasing? If you're using iPhone Upgrade Program they require the phone be activated at the store and I don't think they'll activate a Verizon phone on another network.

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if we still get the $25 monthly credit based on our Verizon plan if we buy from Apple instead of Verizon?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Check again after 8am local time. That's when they refresh the stock.

I've been monitoring stock pretty regularly and it's been changing at different times throughout the day. This morning around 6:30 EST my closest store had a rose gold 7 Plus that wasn't there last night but it disappeared, and then a black 7 Plus showed up about an hour ago and then promptly disappeared. I'm not personally seeing any correlation to 8:00 AM.

mitc5502

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I've been monitoring stock pretty regularly and it's been changing at different times throughout the day. This morning around 6:30 EST my closest store had a rose gold 7 Plus that wasn't there last night but it disappeared, and then a black 7 Plus showed up about an hour ago and then promptly disappeared. I'm not personally seeing any correlation to 8:00 AM.

The inventory seemed to refresh at about 12:02am last night...went from Hawaii being the only location to nearly every state having reservations available. I still had to check like 5 stores in my area (DC) before I found what I wanted though (128gb matte black)...apparently some stores either weren't slated to get some models today, or sold out in seconds.

mountainman15

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site

Not sure how it was today, but yesterday morning (Sunday) you couldn't check stock or make reservations for any model until 8:01 am. States were grayed out until 8:01 am local time - as soon as the clock turned 8:01, the stock was updated/refreshed and you were able to book a reservation.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
One guy I know through a mutual friend works at one of my local apple stores. According to him Apple really is trying to meet demand for the phone and stores will be getting shipments in rather quickly (faster than the Iphone 6 Plus).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Stores get stuff at different times during the day. I reserved a 7 Plus for my wife today. I checked about 5 times within 3 hours and I was able to get exactly what she wanted.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I picked up my 7 plus matte black. 32gb today from the Apple Store in Ann Arbor Michigan.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

Check that out. Lets you check stock of stores and make reservations to pick up your phone. This is what I did. Refreshes at 8am local time. Although technically for the iPhone upgrade program, they didn't say a word to me about using att next.

I'm new here so to speak...usually lurk from time to time, but decided to join so I could share this info in case no one knew about it. Good luck guys!

I just wanted to say thank you! I click the link and found the one iPhone 7+ in black I wanted an hour away! Somebody reserved it and never picked it up so I took it! You are awesome! Now I don't have to wait until October 4

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Great link...I got my 7 launch day but crazy I have:

6 stores within 90 mins in Pennsylvania and another 3 if you count New Jersey. I have 9 stores within 90 mins and some people post about being 2.5 or 3 hours away from the closest store.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
When I went in to exchange my ATT model for the Verizon model a few hours ago, it was just me and one other guy waiting with reservations. If it were for me wanting to make sure my ATT sim activated properly on the Verizon model, I would've been in and out in about 15 minutes. I think folks should use that reservation link if they don't want to wait for their shipments.

I sent my friend the link and he was able to find a black 128gb 7 plus and picked it up just now.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I was admittedly not impressed when they unveiled these phones. Didn't think it was much of an upgrade. But the more I read on it the more I realized that it was, to me at least. Came from a 6s plus. The water and dust resistance is wonderful for me, since I work in a dusty and wet environment, and the home button, well the home button is freaking awesome!

I figured the same thing before I watched the keynote. After that and the processor benchmarks I was amazed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods