How to call Verizon Corporate Store

Flapalms239

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have my preorder receipt with a local phone number on it but when I call it I get sent to a phone tree. Any tips on how I can call the store vs driving across town just to see if any stock is in?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately even if you call the corporate store you still have to go through a bit of a phone tree but you eventually speak to a person in the store.

Flapalms239

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
What option do I choose to get someone at the store? Billing, troubleshooting etc...all I want to do is find out if they have any 7+ in lol

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
What option do I choose to get someone at the store? Billing, troubleshooting etc...all I want to do is find out if they have any 7+ in lol

Can't you check store inventory online? I got my iPad Pro directly from Verizon and the web site showed me what local stores had it in stock for pickup.

Flapalms239

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Store pickup as far as I can see online isn't even an option. It automatically starts giving me shipping information. I would rather see a list of corporate stores and any inventory they may have. That's why I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods