Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Red is my favorite color. And that red is incredible. That white face though... I couldn't deal with it.

Yeah I probably would have picked one up myself if it had a black bezel. But I would have kept my black iPhone too. I would have just started a new line of service

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I probably would have picked one up myself if it had a black bezel. But I would have kept my black iPhone too. I would have just started a new line of service

I was like in a honeymoon phase with this red iPhone. Was going to sell my black. And thought maybe I should wait out my 14 return period first just to make sure. So glad I didn't rush my posting to Swappa. I haven't had time to make it back to Apple Store yet so I still have it. But it's been boxed up for 3 days. Just have to return it by next Friday.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I was like in a honeymoon phase with this red iPhone. Was going to sell my black. And thought maybe I should wait out my 14 return period first just to make sure. So glad I didn't rush my posting to Swappa. I haven't had time to make it back to Apple Store yet so I still have it. But it's been boxed up for 3 days. Just have to return it by next Friday.

You lasted longer than most. I was seeing phones come back within 3 days ... people got over it quick!

Be nice if they made it so you could get either white or black bezel. Most people would have gotten the black

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You lasted longer than most. I was seeing phones come back within 3 days ... people got over it quick!

Be nice if they made it so you could get either white or black bezel. Most people would have gotten the black

If black bezel, I would have never given it back.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
They should have made two versions of it. I had rose gold for my 6s plus and I so couldn't wait to get a black bezel. I was so over the white

I'm the opposite of you guys, I will never give up the white bezel... My next upgrade will definitely be white bezel with rose gold. I love the red color as well, it's gorgeous, but I've seen people posting pics of their red iphone with cases it's difficult to get a good match.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm the opposite of you guys, I will never give up the white bezel... My next upgrade will definitely be white bezel with rose gold. I love the red color as well, it's gorgeous, but I've seen people posting pics of their red iphone with cases it's difficult to get a good match.

I had that problem with the rose gold. I felt like nothing matched I did like the speck clear cases though.

Last edited:

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I had that problem with the rose gold. I felt lie nothing matched I did like the speck clear cases though.

I had an SE for a bit last summer that was rose gold and felt like nothing matched. I like the black. If I ever go back to a white face it'd have to be regular gold though.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Oh yeah - the jet black is the first time I kept a black bezel longer than 3 months. I tried space grey with the 6 Plus and after a month I loathed the dark front. I've had white from the start - 4S, 5, 5S, 6 Plus (when I burned a hardware upgrade because I couldn't take the black anymore after a couple of months), 6S Plus, iPad Air, Air 2...

I will never buy a black faced iPhone again. Every day I'm tempted to upgrade to a Product Red and the only reason I haven't is I'm trying to hold out for the 8...but I will say for sure I hate, loathe and despise a black fronted iPhone and it will never happen again. Lol. Love the jet black back, the front drives me nuts.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh yeah - the jet black is the first time I kept a black bezel longer than 3 months. I tried space grey with the 6 Plus and after a month I loathed the dark front. I've had white from the start - 4S, 5, 5S, 6 Plus (when I burned a hardware upgrade because I couldn't take the black anymore after a couple of months), 6S Plus, iPad Air, Air 2...

I will never buy a black faced iPhone again. Every day I'm tempted to upgrade to a Product Red and the only reason I haven't is I'm trying to hold out for the 8...but I will say for sure I hate, loathe and despise a black fronted iPhone and it will never happen again. Lol. Love the jet black back, the front drives me nuts.

Agreed... I think the only color case on a black phone that looks amazing is an all black case. But that's just my opinion. I thought I was the only crazy one that loves white bezel

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I had that problem with the rose gold. I felt lie nothing matched I did like the speck clear cases though.

I felt the same way with the red iPhone. Most if my cases just looked odd in a red and white phone to where everything will work well with an all black phone.

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I installed a black edge to edge to my red 7 Plus. You can still see some of the white around the edges. I'm kinda liking it. It's not so noticeable with a case one. Still waiting for a black home button.IMG_3246.JPGIMG_3248.JPGIMG_3247.JPG

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Agreed... I think the only color case on a black phone that looks amazing is an all black case. But that's just my opinion. I thought I was the only crazy one that loves white bezel

I like black Cases as well for black phones. Oddly enough though I like the translucent that is on my casemate mother of pearl. I think colors tend to pop more on black than on white. I don't miss having a white bezel. When I had a space grey 6 I did. This time around I don't. For the most part I've alternated between white and black every time I upgrade. I think I'd do another black though for the 8

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Red is my fav color. I was born a redhead. My car is red. My license plate is XTRARED
But my phone is the rose gold. Have had since January. I have a red Tumi leather case when I want red.
The red is beautiful but I think I actually might get bored with it. The rose gold is dressy looking.
I am happy with my iPhone. No matter the color. Great device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice