Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY got my hands on a 256 GB black 7s Plus today. It's so freaking nice!

2e5ac6b3cab722e99a8d68363db64090.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How do you like that Speck case? I am having my doubts of purchasing it due to some bad reviews.

Bad reviews? It's one of my favorites cases ever made. To me, it's the best case speck ever has made. Screw the reviews. I love it. I'd only use this speck case or an apple silicone case.

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Bad reviews? It's one of my favorites cases ever made. To me, it's the best case speck ever has made. Screw the reviews. I love it. I'd only use this speck case or an apple silicone case.
I hear ya! I am just privy to the reviews every now and then. I tend to be an OtterBox guy.

My local Best Buy has the Speck Presidio Grip in stock but they all have some weird thing at the top/next to the camera cut out where it looks greasy/oily and it wouldn't rub off, and I checked the rest of the cases there and they all presented the same problem. Kinda disheartening.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I hear ya! I am just privy to the reviews every now and then. I tend to be an OtterBox guy.

My local Best Buy has the Speck Presidio Grip in stock but they all have some weird thing at the top/next to the camera cut out where it looks greasy/oily and it wouldn't rub off, and I checked the rest of the cases there and they all presented the same problem. Kinda disheartening.

Hmmm. I have 2 of them. I don't see how it would get greasy oily around camera cutout. It's a plastic around the camera cutout.

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm. I have 2 of them. I don't see how it would get greasy oily around camera cutout. It's a plastic around the camera cutout.

No I get it, just the finish looked very weird when moved in/out of light compared to the rest of the case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73