Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

Madscotsman

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Already showed my actual phone earlier in the thread....but just wanted to share what my desk looks like on a daily basis...couple 7 series phones in there...

IMG_0015.jpg

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I did the unthinkable and returned my Jet Black 7Plus this morning. Sad to do it but after seeing the Matte Black in person at the store I know I made the right decision. It should be here tomorrow and I can't wait.

On a side note when they were examining the phone I was returning they noticed a discoloration in the gloss to the right of the Apple logo. It looked almost like a paint spill on the device and was darker than the rest of the phone. It was about the size of a pencil eraser. The Apple employee said it looked like a manufacturing defect as it definitely wasn't a scratch. Just kind of weird and you could only see it if it was put in direct light (I had never even noticed it.)

One funny thing is that the Apple employees all gathered around because no one had seen a jet black in person. They hadn't gotten one into the store yet.

Anyway, it's gone and I look forward to getting the Matte Black.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I did the unthinkable and returned my Jet Black 7Plus this morning. Sad to do it but after seeing the Matte Black in person at the store I know I made the right decision. It should be here tomorrow and I can't wait.

On a side note when they were examining the phone I was returning they noticed a discoloration in the gloss to the right of the Apple logo. It looked almost like a paint spill on the device and was darker than the rest of the phone. It was about the size of a pencil eraser. The Apple employee said it looked like a manufacturing defect as it definitely wasn't a scratch. Just kind of weird and you could only see it if it was put in direct light (I had never even noticed it.)

One funny thing is that the Apple employees all gathered around because no one had seen a jet black in person. They hadn't gotten one into the store yet.

Anyway, it's gone and I look forward to getting the Matte Black.

Its amazing that they can get you a replacement in one day but the phone I ordered through the apple store app still in preparing to ship with same matte black 128gb plus configuration.

lang007

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
With all the problems that my Priv is having this phone is looking really good. Come Sep 29th if the issues with my Priv is not corrected I will have a Iphone7

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal