Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
547343b4d02d65efe11dc0817ed54d12.jpg
My rose gold 128 gig and my 16 year olds gold 32 gig.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Here's hoping I can like the jet black when it finally gets here. I've always bought only white iPhones except for the 6 Plus which I got space grey. After several months of staring longingly at my old gold 5 S I gave the SG to my hubby and bought the gold 6 Plus. I currently love and adore my rose gold 6S Plus (as I have a thing for rose gold) but I ordered the jet black - because I also have a thing for black black black high shine gunmetal style electronics (the black Note 7 looked so sleek). So I'm hoping the fact that it's black will let me live with the change.

Chances are when the anniversary happens it will be another white one for me though. Lol

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Looks like a lot of people got one of each! i guess you guys were very torn and could decided which one to get. :p

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Here's hoping I can like the jet black when it finally gets here... because I also have a thing for black black black high shine gunmetal style electronics (the black Note 7 looked so sleek). So I'm hoping the fact that it's black will let me live with the change.

Chances are when the anniversary happens it will be another white one for me though. Lol
I'm not sure if this is the case yet with all Best Buy stores, but I was at one of the ones in town today and they had the iPhone 7 display up @ the front of the store (including both a Jet Black 7, and a Matte Black 7 Plus), so it might be worth a trip there to see them in person for yourself if that's an option for you.
As for my time there, I ended up doing some case shopping as they had cases out from Modal, Platinum, tech21, Case Mate, Insignia, Otterbox, and others.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro