Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Finally un boxed wife's Plus as she was going all weekend.
47e5dd4e0398dd84cfcb72c5dfbfc316.jpg

2d7f369cab81513ef5925d77dcfed1bf.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Mine will be here tomorrow, unless somehow FedEx decides to be nice and bring it to me today since it is sitting at the local sort facility right now.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I just got my phone. The jet black is a lot nicer in person. I don't agree with those who say this Iphone is a minor change. The jet black color and arrangement of the antennae really make it look nice. I'm very glad I got it now!

IMG_20160919_181248 (1).jpg

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Haha, actually I've not opened it yet. I think I'm going to return it. The Glossy black while beautiful just seems like its going to be a scratch magnet. I didn't read up on it until after I ordered it.

Or if someone maybe has some thoughts on this: I use a case with a magnet inserted inside it to mount in my car to one of those CD magnet mounts. Is it a pretty safe assumption that its going to scratch the hell out of the phone with the magnet inserted in the case?

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Haha, actually I've not opened it yet. I think I'm going to return it. The Glossy black while beautiful just seems like its going to be a scratch magnet. I didn't read up on it until after I ordered it.

Or if someone maybe has some thoughts on this: I use a case with a magnet inserted inside it to mount in my car to one of those CD magnet mounts. Is it a pretty safe assumption that its going to scratch the hell out of the phone with the magnet inserted in the case?

I agree. Although I do like the look of the jet black I would never have it on the phone itself. Too easy to scratch. Also I'm preordered my silver one today. I really like the white bezel. For me it helps me have less eye strain I think. Maybe I'm crazy. Black matte is sooo sexy though.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I never opened my jet black 7, either. Returned it today and the guy at the Apple Store freaked out bc they're so rare. He couldn't believe I was returning it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2