Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you, I'm rockin' a JB 7+ With Red Leather Apple case. Looks awesome with my Star Wars imperial guard wallpaper

I guess some have insecurities about themselves. Thinking a dude can't do red. I bet that does look awesome with that wall.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I guess some have insecurities about themselves. Thinking a dude can't do red. I bet that does look awesome with that wall.

I think it's about personal choice more than insecurities about themselves since we are just talking about a phone case.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
7 Plus Black Matte with red leather case here, too. Red, black and white are official colors of my football club, S?o Paulo FC, it looks absolutely awesome with this club logo.

And... I'm a dude, and my favourite color is... Red!

Cheers,

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
It's akin to "guys shouldn't use a white phone because it's a girls phone". Or "guys can't use the rose gold".

A phone doesn't inform anyone of your sexual or gender role.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Another guy here that rocks with the red apple case. Red car, red motorcycle, and red phone case. Red turns heads!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
For what it is worth, I'm male and this is mine (Rose Gold 7 Plus with Apple Sea Blue leather case):

Iphone 7 blue leather (crop).jpg

The Rose Gold is because it was the color in stock when I purchased the 7 Plus at the Apple Store. It wasn't my first choice but I don't mind it, I like how it changes color depending on the lighting, such as how it appears more of a copper color in the photo. I'm interested to see how the Sea Blue color holds up, at this point the case is three weeks old.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
For what it is worth, I'm male and this is mine (Rose Gold 7 Plus with Apple Sea Blue leather case):

View attachment 114211

The Rose Gold is because it was the color in stock when I purchased the 7 Plus at the Apple Store. It wasn't my first choice but I don't mind it, I like how it changes color depending on the lighting, such as how it appears more of a copper color in the photo. I'm interested to see how the Sea Blue color holds up, at this point the case is three weeks old.

Looks good

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I finally decided to get the 7 Plus today. Don't think I've ever waited this long to get a new device; I'm always day one lol. Well good thing I decided today because I strolled into Providence Place and was able to get a Jet Black 256GB

Same here! Wasn't planning on getting the 7+ until the S (or whatever is out next year) but there were two Jet Black 256 available immediately so hub and I decided to get them! :)

JoeyAsh

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
XD wish I had money to buy one ;p its 750JD here "Jordanian Dinner" Hmm that's hmm in $$$ ahh 1057$ like 1k ffs xD I could buy 2devices if I were living in he US ;3 :crying:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2