Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Its amazing that they can get you a replacement in one day but the phone I ordered through the apple store app still in preparing to ship with same matte black 128gb plus configuration.

Well to be fair I ordered the Matte Black version about 2 minutes after I ordered the Jet Black, which was at 3:05AM on preorder day. Now why they've gotten here sooner than some others that have ordered early is anyone's guess. I was actually more surprised that the Jet Black came in before the Matte black.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Well to be fair I ordered the Matte Black version about 2 minutes after I ordered the Jet Black, which was at 3:05AM on preorder day. Now why they've gotten here sooner than some others that have ordered early is anyone's guess. I was actually more surprised that the Jet Black came in before the Matte black.

No worries, sorry just can't wait to see my status change lol, congrats on the phone. Can't wait to show off mine.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
dd17bc18489bd417f9057b4e0c92d42e.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
So jealous you got the black man, enjoy and have fun setting it up.

Me too, especially after today's Apple Store mishap. I thought I finally got a black reserved only to be told that there was a glitch in their inventory system. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Me too, especially after today's Apple Store mishap. I thought I finally got a black reserved only to be told that there was a glitch in their inventory system. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Wow that sucks man, your still in your 14 days so you have plenty of time

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, I was super excited when I seen that my account was charged! It's crazy how a new phone in route can make you happy for the entire day! 邏

Only your entire day? :) Even though I have to wait another couple weeks, I am so pumped. When I get it I am sure the excitement will carry on for days after.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh