Chances Verizon has a 7 Plus for walk-in?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Ya I remember reading it lol. Also remember everyone tracking the Apple Watch... Then after like a week, there was almost not a peep about anything. lol

It's not like they are holding your cash for months and your not getting anything in return. It's like buying a car and paying for it and the salesman telling you that you will have it next year sometime. Nope Apple or carrier will charge you then over night it. So realistically they only have your cash for a few hour fo the shipping exchange..... :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered right at pre order and I agree as some are upset. This is the first time I Pre Ordered, was shocked how fast stuff went lol. But I got over it. Because I will have it eventually.... But that's what it is just a Pre Order. You are not told when you Pre Order and you will have it at launch. You just grab your spot in line. It's unfortunate as some expectations are higher and they HAVE to have it now, today. Not tomorrow , TODAY

I am just glad I got one and it will show up via Fed Ex or UPS eventually..... and I have a earlier ship date then MOST. That's what counts.... I will have my device eventually. I will be able to check out some of the cool features and then after a few weeks it will wear off and I will just use my device normally and it will not get tender care. It will get tossed around, etc...... Heck I am already looking forward to the next version of iOS vs the new device.

'Nuff said......I know the device I'm going to buy will be available in a few weeks, and I'm not going to go through an emotional roller coaster to get it. Know what I mean?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I ordered right at pre order and I agree as some are upset. This is the first time I Pre Ordered, was shocked how fast stuff went lol. But I got over it. Because I will have it eventually.... But that's what it is just a Pre Order. You are not told when you Pre Order and you will have it at launch. You just grab your spot in line. It's unfortunate as some expectations are higher and they HAVE to have it now, today. Not tomorrow , TODAY

I am just glad I got one and it will show up via Fed Ex or UPS eventually..... and I have a earlier ship date then MOST. That's what counts.... I will have my device eventually. I will be able to check out some of the cool features and then after a few weeks it will wear off and I will just use my device normally and it will not get tender care. It will get tossed around, etc...... Heck I am already looking forward to the next version of iOS vs the new device.

We live in such a caffeinated society that people just have to have the thing now and are willing to go through all kinds of obstacles just to have it in their hands at the first moment they possibly can. I don't know why people don't show more patience when it comes to these things.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
We live in such a caffeinated society that people just have to have the thing now and are willing to go through all kinds of obstacles just to have it in their hands at the first moment they possibly can. I don't know why people don't show more patience when it comes to these things.

I went to my local Apple Store this morning and the kids are PISSED because they don't have a single 7 Plus in stock, it's a phone, it isn't that serious. I will wait for mine on 5 Oct and enjoy the photos of those who already have it

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
If you really want a laugh, visit the Verizon community forums. Everyone is freaking out over there about not having their phone. While I can say that I am looking forward to getting my phone today, if it would have had to wait until the 23rd like I was quoted, today just would have been another day :)

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. time to wait. I don't know if i should try to do the apple inventory update. Figure I can get it sooner then ordering it now from apple. People are freaking out at the verizon store by my gym. I walk out and a customer is yelling at the manager that he could not get a gold plus today. People need to calm down, it sucks not to get one the release day, but it is what it is.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. time to wait. I don't know if i should try to do the apple inventory update. Figure I can get it sooner then ordering it now from apple. People are freaking out at the verizon store by my gym. I walk out and a customer is yelling at the manager that he could not get a gold plus today. People need to calm down, it sucks not to get one the release day, but it is what it is.

I never understood why people yell at managers when something is beyond their control. Saw a lady yell at a manager because her wait was too long at Verizon. I came in ahead of her and was waiting longer than she was and I had my two year old with me. The store was absolutely packed. (This was a few months ago)

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I canceled my order lol, decided to take my chances at the store during my lunch break. But recieved a text from manager there this morning saying they didn't recieve any,
so just gonna wait til the rush is over. I waited the year before, for my 6 until November almost. I'll just rock this android until then lol.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Yelling at managers and salespeople is as ineffective as trying to talk on a banana. But I do feel that Apple is responsible for this. If they had enough devices about half of the hysteria would be eliminated.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Excellent point! It reminds me of people who stand in horribly long lines for a funnel cake on a miserably hot and humid summer day!

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I got the iphone 7, not the 7 plus but the disappointment from some people is actually funny ( and ridiculous ), just search on YouTube " iphone 7 upgrade disaster " and there is a guy who made a video and his face is like he lost family members and the world is about to come to an end.... hilarious

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I went to try and trade my Note 7 loaner phone this morning and got denied. They also didn't have any Pluses, but the customer service rep who helped me, and helps me frequently around launch time, and I had a blast talking about the phone and talking to other customers getting the iPhone 7. I don't get why people can't have fun with it even if it didn't go their way.

Going home to the Note 7 next Wednesday. It's been a nice interlude in the Apple world.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
As every one said it's just a phone. I will have mine soon enough somewhere around 9/28. What I find amusing it the people on eBay willing to pay crazy amounts of money for these phones especially the jet black. Even some selling their preorder. I'm almost tempted to leave my jet black sealed when I get it, post it on eBay make a profit and buy it in November when the demand is low. just remember the words from the movie Field of Dreams. If you want one, it will come

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Not going to happen. I spoke with a manager at a corp store and he said the entire SE region (MD to FL) will have not ONE + model. He said people are going to be pissed but this is an Apple issue not a Verizon issue. Nothing new to see here, move on. ;)

I don't understand how you can't have any in store come launch day. Apple really dropped the ball this year.

NinjaMom

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I went to try and trade my Note 7 loaner phone this morning and got denied. They also didn't have any Pluses, but the customer service rep who helped me, and helps me frequently around launch time, and I had a blast talking about the phone and talking to other customers getting the iPhone 7. I don't get why people can't have fun with it even if it didn't go their way.

Going home to the Note 7 next Wednesday. It's been a nice interlude in the Apple world.

I was going to get the Note 7 when my Note 4 was up for renewal. The decided to try an Apple for the first time ever. I'm still out on which one I prefer.

However, you did hear that there is a recall on the note 7? Right?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox