Best Buy Launch Day

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am a current Samsung Galaxy Note7 owner and I'm going to be flying next week. Since the FAA doesn't recommend (banned?) Note7 users to have their phones on planes, I'm looking to get rid of it this week. I want another Note7, but if I don't hear about getting a replacement by Best Buy this week, I'm going to get the iPhone 7 Plus. I love that it has an IP67 rating and I love that it'll have two great cameras. So, with that being said, what are the odds that I'll be able to walk into a Best Buy store on Friday and be able to get a 128GB or 256GB iPhone 7 Plus? I don't care about the color as all my phones go in cases.

Thanks!

Edit: My Note7 was purchased at a Best Buy so I can only exchange it at one.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Is call your local BBs and ask what their inventory may look like. I plan to drive by 2 AT&T stores and a Best Buy Friday morning and stop at the shortest line lol

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Is call your local BBs and ask what their inventory may look like. I plan to drive by 2 AT&T stores and a Best Buy Friday morning and stop at the shortest line lol

I got my Note7 on launch day at about noon, so I suspect I'd be able to get a 7 Plus.

But who knows.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
FYI, you can return your Note at BB and walk away to purchase a new phone anywhere. They are accepting any Note 7 returns with no questions asked.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
FYI, you can return your Note at BB and walk away to purchase a new phone anywhere. They are accepting any Note 7 returns with no questions asked.

I'm going to travel from one Best Buy to the next in search of a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus on Friday. I won't stop until I get one. :)

j_squared

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to travel from one Best Buy to the next in search of a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus on Friday. I won't stop until I get one. :)

I think you're better off going to a carrier store than Best Buy. I purchased a Note 7 and I didn't get on launch day, they didn't have my phone until the Tuesday after. You can still pre-order in store, but it won't guarantee you one on launch day.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I think you're better off going to a carrier store than Best Buy. I purchased a Note 7 and I didn't get on launch day, they didn't have my phone until the Tuesday after. You can still pre-order in store, but it won't guarantee you one on launch day.

The only way I can get a new phone is if I trade in my Note7 at Best Buy. I don't exactly have $900 just sitting around.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am a current Samsung Galaxy Note7 owner and I'm going to be flying next week. Since the FAA doesn't recommend (banned?) Note7 users to have their phones on planes, I'm looking to get rid of it this week. I want another Note7, but if I don't hear about getting a replacement by Best Buy this week, I'm going to get the iPhone 7 Plus. I love that it has an IP67 rating and I love that it'll have two great cameras. So, with that being said, what are the odds that I'll be able to walk into a Best Buy store on Friday and be able to get a 128GB or 256GB iPhone 7 Plus? I don't care about the color as all my phones go in cases.

Thanks!

Edit: My Note7 was purchased at a Best Buy so I can only exchange it at one.

I would say virtually none, for the 7 plus.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/09/14/a...stores-and-all-jet-black-models-are-sold-out/

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2