Naked 7 plus

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I didn't get applecare+ for my 6s+ so I kept it in a case. I ordered the 7+ with AC+ so i will go case less. If it breaks I will swap it for a new one. Also the lower cost screen replacement is kind of nice, that's usually what will break if anything

Hoggles

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
I always use a case...never a screen protector.

Been using Spigen for years. Going with the Liquid Armor 7+. Minimal, nice texture on the back. Got it Saturday.

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Have you ever used a spigen ultra clear? It's 1/4 of the price of this speck and I've used it on the 6 and 6+ with no issues

I had a clear spigen case forget witch one it was but it faded over time to a yellowish tinge. Wasn't happy with it. This speck one is the thinnest they've made and is a "Completely clear iPhone 7 Plus case with IMPACTIUMTM CLEAR that resists yellowing". Don't mind paying for a superior product.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
My friend is getting the black one as well. She was considering the onyx but I told her it may not even show any different than the clear on a jet black phone. Get case. She introduced me to Speck and I have used them since.

I've used Speck off and on since like the 3G/S

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
No way going naked phone. Going with Speck Presidio Clear case and Zagg Sapphire screen protector. Case is on it's way.

Speck has been my favorite case by far.. but for some reason I decided on the Apple Black Leather this time. I have the black Speck grip on my iPhone 6. Good company and products. I did not know the Zagg Sapphire is available yet.. will have to check for that.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Speck has been my favorite case by far.. but for some reason I decided on the Apple Black Leather this time. I have the black Speck grip on my iPhone 6. Good company and products. I did not know the Zagg Sapphire is available yet.. will have to check for that.

I just read somewhere September for the Glass + and October for the Sapphire Defense. Really looking forward to trying that one out.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just read somewhere September for the Glass + and October for the Sapphire Defense. Really looking forward to trying that one out.

I got a cheap tempered glass for now from Amazon about $4 and will use that until the Zagg Sapphire Defense is ready. $50 is steep, but you only need to buy it once.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I got a cheap tempered glass for now from Amazon about $4 and will use that until the Zagg Sapphire Defense is ready. $50 is steep, but you only need to buy it once.

Indeed it is. But $6 or $7 for replacements isn't bad at all either. Or however much more they might bump up this one to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro