Who's Taking a Vacation Day for Delivery?

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
As the title says.

I'm taking a vacation day on the 26th to sign for my package.

Crappy thing is, Best Buy usually ships with fed ex and my fed ex guy doesn't usually come til 7pm. :/

My boss asked why I'm taking the day off and I told her it's so I could sign for my phone. She was so jealous.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I work right across the street from an Apple Store. I'm just gonna slide out to do my pick up. I may not be able to focus the rest of the day though.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine is shipping to my work / office. I was going to be gone that day.. so it's the opposite. I can't take the day off, I have to be there for the phone. Actually hosting an event on the 17th. I was supposed to do all the Costco shopping on the 16th. Will make it work somehow.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I wish! We are really short-staffed at work and there is no way I would get the day off. I would have to call in sick, which I won't do. I'm bribing my son to take care of my package delivery that day.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
As the title says.

I'm taking a vacation day on the 26th to sign for my package.

Crappy thing is, Best Buy usually ships with fed ex and my fed ex guy doesn't usually come til 7pm. :/

My boss asked why I'm taking the day off and I told her it's so I could sign for my phone. She was so jealous.

UPS and FedEx sometimes have the options to select a certain delivery time. Not sure how much it costs for FedEx, but for UPS i think it's $8

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I'll be working from home that day.

Oh and hi everyone. I'm totally new to the iPhone. Been using Android since the original G1 and I'm bored with it. Currently using the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge until my iPhone 7 Plus arrives.

Last edited:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I stop working 06:00 am so, no need for vacation day!

Watch: Top features with iPhone 7 plus !
]

I am not a moderator here or anything.. but you're posting this in the last 7 threads I read. Are you the author? Are you getting paid clicks? I would think, one post in one thread is enough.

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Taking a sick day so i can get in line. The first half of tax busy season ends on September 15th. So i am taking a three day weekend before i get back in the grind.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Lol. No. I have other more important things to use my vacation time and sick time on. That's idiotic.

Some people have to... if the phone is required to go to the billing address, and that's their home. They need to be home to sign. At least someone does, or sign a waiver and risk your phone being pick up by someone else who is following UPS / FedEx around on 9/16

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Some people have to... if the phone is required to go to the billing address, and that's their home. They need to be home to sign. At least someone does, or sign a waiver and risk your phone being pick up by someone else who is following UPS / FedEx around on 9/16

All carriers have the option of holding a package at a local hub where the recipient can pick up. Agree to disagree. I think that burning through your sick time or vacation time for a PHONE is just plain silly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal